Dusk Tourism

United Arab Emirates32 reviews

Clear
4.8Pay & Benefits

'An excellent start for a career in Travel Agency

Friendly staff, great campus, good career planning and employee benefits. Challenging work with experienced support crew, seeing product development from beginning to end

Waste of time

Honestly i can not recommend this company to any one.I worked there.Their visas prices are very high but they don t care about that fact and they just want you to sell it even if you will not get your full salary (which is already low). The pressure there is Overpressure..it is totally insane .At the beginning for your Training they will never tell you directly what you will go through..You will have to spend a complete month of what they call training there using you own visa and your own money for your daily transportation and food before you discover what is going on with them.Extra working hours ,overpressure, low salary and i can tell you that once you sign the contract then you are really stuck with them for a long time specially freshers here in UAE who just arrived from their home country ! If you have to be stuck with a company here in UAE it s better be for a better company !!!!!

Pros

Cons

Just using your tourist visa

Good management team

Good supportive management team and good working atmosphere , well growthed company. On time salary, good benefits and sales commission. No work pressure.

Fast phase, co-workers are friendly, good benefit.

It's a fast phase work, co-workers are friendly and helpful. Management are great and helpful. Workplace it varies, i recommend Dusk Tourism to work for. love working with the Dusk Tourism team. (Insurance covered, good commission scheme, exceed of target will get extra income). Simply awesome atmosphere.

Excellent Staff and good opportunity to learn

The management and the working environment is very good. They support everyone to grow and push us to our limits and everyone is very helpful. I learn a lot of techniques and ways to improve not just myself but also my selling abilities through regular coaching. Our daily works is very productive, with pressure just like in any sales company but the support we receives helps us.

Pros

Friendly environment, learning new things everyday, good salary. The staff and the management are amazing.

Cons

Over time without paying, working during holidays

Excellent company with amazing services

Dusk tourism is a well reputed company , well know as per services. The employees are so friendly. In fact working as family is what amaze me most.Management also very friendly to employees. its simply a place to be.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short hours

Fast service and stress free visa change travel agency

With this company, you’ll definitely get good value of your money. Kudos to the very nice and accomodating and delightful staffs of Dusk tours!!Excellent service and Fast Visa approval!

Pros

Salary on time + Commission

Cons

Outdoor Work Overtime, Working on Holidays

Good place to grow and to trust

The workplace and management is good, you'll grow as an individual. You will work and enjoy at the same time with this company. Everybody is supporting each other and friendly, regardless of the nationality, everyone is helping each other.

Pros

Cool workplace

Cons

Productive and Happy Workplace..

The Best Tourism Company in UAE who provides Excellent Service to the clients, Quality products and Good Benifits to Employees.. With Professionalism.

Workplace

The management was great. I had no problems working in this company. Salary is given on time and in full. All colleagues are very accommodating and helpful to each other. More power to Dusk Tourism LLC.

Pros

lively staffs and agents

Cons

nothing at all

Good management with a very friendly environment

Been working here for a while now. The management was great. I had no problems working in this company. Salary is given on time with lots of incentives too😊👍🏻

Pros

Weekly incentives

Cons

Language barrier between agent and customer(sometimes)