Dusk Tourism

Dusk Tourism Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

It’s a good company to work for with caring people"

"Overall solid company and experience. Interesting work and technology. Good co-employee and manager" providing everyone with hands-on experience and an opportunity to grow!"

Waste of time

Honestly i can not recommend this company to any one.I worked there.Their visas prices are very high but they don t care about that fact and they just want you to sell it even if you will not get your full salary (which is already low). The pressure there is Overpressure..it is totally insane .At the beginning for your Training they will never tell you directly what you will go through..You will have to spend a complete month of what they call training there using you own visa and your own money for your daily transportation and food before you discover what is going on with them.Extra working hours ,overpressure, low salary and i can tell you that once you sign the contract then you are really stuck with them for a long time specially freshers here in UAE who just arrived from their home country ! If you have to be stuck with a company here in UAE it s better be for a better company !!!!!

Pros

Cons

Just using your tourist visa

pressure work place

Good in training staff in theory and practicals.At a given point when your service is no longer needed they give your Facebook and whats app account to a another employee to continue working with your account which is not good by so doing the new staff generates leads from your facebook account without your authorization.

"Great Company"

Really nice co workers and mentors helping you along the way teaching you a lot through hands on work. Can work remotely Scheduled tasks Friendly environment

good and collaborative colleagues

i will never recommend this company to anyone ,you will be wasting time ,you go through a rigorous 2 weeks training then offer letter of which you are still not sure if you will get the job.The management has no respect for employees ,no dignity for staff you work like you a robot ,every week hiring an firing i would not recommend anyone but you can try your luck.

'An excellent start for a career in Travel Agency

Friendly staff, great campus, good career planning and employee benefits. Challenging work with experienced support crew, seeing product development from beginning to end

I enjoyed every opportunity given and the team I worked with were great. '

The team I worked with were brilliant. The management structure was well balanced and new exactly what was required to meet the needs of the staff. Flexible, fun and focussed work place. Many exciting opportunities to grow, develop and challenge yourself.

Good management team

Good supportive management team and good working atmosphere , well growthed company. On time salary, good benefits and sales commission. No work pressure.

Best place to work

I have been working in this company since long now. I am really happy with the management and the work environment and that is the reason that holds me in this company. This is the best place for new opportunities especially for freshers.

Great Place To Work - Excellent Training

The company is good for giving a job to freshers. I am glad to say that my teammates are really good to help in all the situations. Training staff is supportive

company is very good

the company is very nice.. the nature of job is very good, its stress but its okay since its part of a job and into sales. the colleague is very nice to be with. you really not going to be bored

Excellent Environment for Career Growth

Dusk Tourism is a perfect place for furthering your career, as Management is very Supportive Career wise, Health wise and in each situation that might be making an Employee unproductive at work. This is the place to be, as Management ensures comfort-ability and productivity at work.

this company always at the top

i think this company always gave a good product and services for customer - we are handle here every thing smoothly and carefully - we have a great management

Very supportive and productive Company.

Best place for the people who love to work and earn good, A very reputed company, they train us how to work provide complete platform for work. Everything is mannered and systematic. We work like a family and the company provide home to family.

Productive,flexible and exciting work environment

-Flexible working hours. -Well structure and strong Management team. -Organisation's leadership create values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, well behavioral attitudes that contribute to the emotional and relationship employees. -The most enjoyable part are better client relationships,Improved ability to cross-sell, Increased team colloration ,Improved efficiency in serving clients and Less client attrition.

Thanks for this great opportunity to work in this Company..

-the work days is from Saturday until Thursday -we learned about the process of the visa and visa change -good management - I enjoy the work time with team.

Fast phase, co-workers are friendly, good benefit.

It's a fast phase work, co-workers are friendly and helpful. Management are great and helpful. Workplace it varies, i recommend Dusk Tourism to work for. love working with the Dusk Tourism team. (Insurance covered, good commission scheme, exceed of target will get extra income). Simply awesome atmosphere.

Excellent Staff and good opportunity to learn

The management and the working environment is very good. They support everyone to grow and push us to our limits and everyone is very helpful. I learn a lot of techniques and ways to improve not just myself but also my selling abilities through regular coaching. Our daily works is very productive, with pressure just like in any sales company but the support we receives helps us.

Pros

Friendly environment, learning new things everyday, good salary. The staff and the management are amazing.

Cons

Over time without paying, working during holidays

More Productive and More Fun

Company is supporting Staff an also providing the best service to client.Very good customer bass .And also introducing the product to clients in social media. Clients are giving very good feed back after the service.in our Face book and also google. Zero Hatters.

Pros

getting old and new leads

Cons

handling angry clients

Excellent company with amazing services

Dusk tourism is a well reputed company , well know as per services. The employees are so friendly. In fact working as family is what amaze me most.Management also very friendly to employees. its simply a place to be.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short hours

Very nice Management with lots of incentives

You will never ever find a job that has the best management and very friendly staff other than Dusk Tourism LLC . Besides the good ambience and cool work place, there's a lot of activities as well as incentives to support the staffs to keep them motivated daily. Kudos Dusk Tourism LLC for everything.

Pros

Good management, friendly staffs, weekly and monthly incentives

Cons

nothing at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dusk Tourism. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7