Dusk Tourism

Dusk Tourism Employee Reviews for Sales

Sales5 reviews
United Arab Emirates5 reviews

"Good company"

Job security for younger generation. Good work life balance Good company culture and helpful for career progression Great colleagues, good compensation, benefits, interesting work

"A great and friendly environment that allowed me to learn a lot about the industry."

"Awesome company filled with awesome people. I highly recommend this company as a starting point in your career so you can learn what an excellent organization looks like "Fun company to work for.

'Supportive and understanding management, you will enjoy your time at Dusk Tourism

Work opportunities if you want to advance. Understanding supervisors willing to help with work and family queries.Learning continually new procedures.

'Caring company with good perks.'

Very good perks and senior management that very caring of staff. Great opportunities for career development. Fun working environment, good friendships made. Good working conditions.

'Surprisingly fresh, young, forward thinking and flexible'

Friendly people who all want to achieve. They alwasys showed me respect, and encouraged me to fulfill my best capabilities. I felt appreciated and rewarded.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dusk Tourism?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dusk Tourism. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dusk Tourism Reviews by Location