Dunia Finance LLC

Dunia Finance LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates345 reviews

good place to work

good experience ,good products to sell but their was lot of pressure their was no fixed working hour. seniors were helpful . high rent of interest easy documents

Pros

timing

Cons

pressure

Good to take start in UAE but not good to survive and not good for career growth

In open market name of Dunia finance is very bad and people totally dislike Dunia finance due to their high rate of interest and misselling and wrong presentation of the term and conditions. Even that banks did not accept and feel good if you work in Dunia finance. Dunia finance has now changed its name due to a bad market reputation and now working in the market with the name DEEM.

Pros

good to take start if you don't have any jobs

Cons

bad experience, bad market reputation, mental depression, bad culture. no job security

Bad firm

Work-life balanceTerrible firm with bad managers. No flexibility . No extra benefits.Pay & benefitsNo benefitsOverallBad firm with no benefits , no flexible options of working. Technical stack is very bad. Decent compensation based on role. Situated outside of the city

A good place to gain experience.

A good place to gain experience.Will work again if I get a chance to join back.Freedom as well.Learned a lot about System and Managment work. Very friendly atmosphere.

Cons

Long Hours Work

All good

In all expects the co. Is fine but there is no job security I learned the complete process of banking from sales to dispursal (even the technical part) Management is ok Work culture is also ok Late sitting is the hardest part because they don't pat ot

Pros

All good

Cons

No job security

Quality and accuracy of work.

Quality and accuracy of work. Good management request emails as successful as possible:Keep it brief – your customers are short on time, so cut to the chase, fast!Be polite – don’t forget to say please. Remember, customers are doing you a favour by leaving you a review.Reinforce your brand – make your review request instantly recognisable by sticking to your brand guidelines. It’s easy to make emails on your own with REVIEWS.io’s customisable templates. You’ll see some great examples of this below.

Dunia Finance

Dunia was my the place I started my banking career in UAE. It was the best place I could ever be at that time. Job was quite challenging but very interesting also. I was the region topper in 2017

Good activities in town hall.

Hi As been a part of dunia finance i found that company,management and everyone they are very much taking care of staff in any stage,we worked in a fully professional environment,managers<team leaders all are closely helping to everyone. Apart of it understood there is work pressure in collections specially on monthly closing,but we staff also do take care of our targets we got good incentives,so far all good. Thanks.

Happy if i work in dunia finance

Very good company and management also good and in all departments we can get good helpfull friends also office timming is good to work in dunia finance

Good

Good

Exciting and competitive work experience

I definitely had a wonderful experience working with Dunia Finance LLC. It gave meaning to my entire 7 years stay in Dubai, UAE since it helped me a lot to grow mature as an individual and as a professional.

Excellent

It's a great opportunity for me to worked as a relationship officer in Dunia Finance. And I want to join again if opportunity given to me. My experience was excellent

Product and Fun

Will get the old follow up cases in a crutuial sitation that will typically change the whole target personally and teamwise. I learned the market in and out of customers and how to approach them to make a business. Management was good on supporting on work side, will give increments on every 6 months as per our performance which make us to do more to achieve the highest increments in the team.(Includes both management & culture of work) Some time we get clients who have bad feedback about our products and they will abuse us infront public. Being free at our work and no much pressure, and company provided parties every Quarterly at any great destinations of UAE.

Overall it was a learning experience and help me to gain more knowledge

At first working with dunia finance was tough as it is. However as days goes by you would learn how to manage and target the quota each month by the supervision of the teamleads and the group.

Very best

Very good compay for New people who visit thr Dubai & with experiences in sales and collection is prefers to join in goof orgnaiton dunia is one of most famous compay in Uae

1: Every day is typical challanging and managible through dedicated wil. 2: Lots of learning doors open on daily challginging successing endevours. 3:Obviously managing works better through right segrigation. 4:Work culture feels better through such dedications.

Bad industry for loans

They were having a lot of hidden charges and interest rates for loans. A lot of stress were there for loans files for getting approval. Interest rate were very high

It qas a good experience

I like the management. They are always there to help employer. Seniors are very helpful. I would reccomened to work in this company if you want to grow

Relationship officer

It's not easy to work with Dunia finance, I don't have a good experience working with them. If you want to grow, I will command you to wokrf with them in sales.

Nice

smooth policy and processes  Turn around time is amazing yet, Salary increments are rare and weak workplaces are fine, Overall a work worthy environment and peace of mind.

Good Experience

Over All good experience work in Dunia Finance. Very good environment for working and I get much more experience get with good management. Who tj handle customer and solving problems.

Stressful company with bosses scolding at you everyday

The workmates are fine, but the management is terrible. This company is greedy for money. They treat there employees as if they are robots or numbers. You can be fired anytime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dunia Finance LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Dunia Finance LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?