DUCAB

DUCAB Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates19 reviews

Many Activities'

We the Employees submitting high-quality work! Our Management genuinely cares for our growth, both professionally and personally."I am in DUCAB more than nine Years , and I have not heard any grumbling about management or the company or even the co-workers. I love it!"

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Ok!

Productive and good food

I had experienced friendly workplace culture and learnt many cable manufacturing concepts. The internship coordinator were nice and helpful. Would recommend others to try.

Work

I have learnt how to be creative and thinking in management position more than normal engineer by taking responisbilities in addition , i learnt by myself with less support from others

Fast pace organization

I started as an intern and landed a contract employment for a year. It's a fast pace organization. Most employees are supportive and there's a generally positive working atmosphere.

Pros

Good people

Cons

Long commute

Job

Start working since 2000 and completing my study as well, very positive in life what ever happing, hard worker can work 12 hours not a problem, following the instructions from my leaders.

Help

8 hour work in ducab cable company and 4 hour over time depent on work.management not good for offshore workers they giving good benefits only office workers.

Pros

Free fud and accommodation

Cons

8hours

Fun work place

It's good start a career, but will be stuck after sonetime and no recognizable promotions. But overall it's ok. Middle management is little bit inexperienced.

Cons

Amazing work environment with great employees and opportunities

Amazing work environment with great employees and opportunities. Working at Ducab would be a very good learning experience for someone who would like to receive an hands on experience within a manufacturing sector.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

too far away

Good Productive Office but no carrer growth

This company is excellent job culture and a productive office with salary paid to good for the job What is lacks is career opportunities and growth

Productive and Enlightening Organization

A very cozy environment with experienced colleagues that provide you with day to day learning sessions. A stable well based UAE government owned company with many proud achievements throughout it's growth path.

Pros

Stability

Cons

N/a

Dictatorial work place

Good job security with little job satisfaction. Started career with this firm. learned a lot of cable manufacturing at FINOLEX.

Pros

very less traveling to and from work place.

Cons

Less salary

Productive and fun

I learned to be punctual and able to make to right discussions

Pros

Free Lunch

Enthusiastic and challenging workplace

The unforgettable moment is when going for our project presentation at DQG. On stage during presentation, we were nervous about winning an award. The other projects showed us how innovations are done at all fields. On the winning moment, we cherished a lot. Amidst many participants we won.. Proud to be a part of our team.... I like to participate and won many trophies like that if more chances are given.

Pros

Free lunches cabs

A well managed company by British and ample opportunity to learn new things and career development

Pros

Free lunch transport

Cons

Systamatic working hours, staight shift

SAP Project

Got gr8 support fot implementing the SAP WM flavour. Cool work enviorenment. Freedom for our day Learned to deal many stackholders in WM imeplementation project. From forklift operator to IT manager. Hardest Part is getting right and correct information from the cloud... Most enjoyable part of the day is Jokes that comes out from each employee whenever i meet them....

Overall good

good experiece and got product knowledge.good work atmosphere.less work pressure.

Pros

free lunch and transportation.

Central Warehousing

A day to day Central Warehousing is single handled by me. Which includes the following:- Offloading and receiving of goods, in a single day is around 30 trucks of raw materials. So Goods receipts are created and forwarded to Quality department. Sample for quality check are organised and given to the Quality technician. Quarantine stock which fails Quality check. Issuing material to the factory. 50 machines 50 task on an hourly base, a total of 200 pallets in a shift making a single day issuing of 600 to 700 pallets. With 2 VNA forklift operating and 4 operators. The supply to the factory is the biggest task, since the machine cannot be idle due to material await. So operators are responsible to fulfill each requirements. Issuing material to other sister companies, where Ducab has 3 more firm 2 in Abu Dhabi and 1 High Voltage plant in Jebel Ali, so daily 10 trucks are booked from Jebel Ali to Abu Dhabi to fulfill the material requirement of the other sites. So in a single day there are 40 trucks and 700 pallets tasks, which keep all the Plants in working order and main enjoying part is the Planning and organizing the Daily Plan Activity (D.P.A). Its a learning experience everyday, with smile, hard work, enthusiasm, goal and discipline.

Work environment is great

The staff in the company are like family, they are very well organized and they take every small detail into consideration, that is why they are one of the leading companies in the country, i learned many things about Electric Engineering, but keeping that aside i learned one thing from my supervisor: "where ever you go, you have to adapt". and i realized that i have the ability to adapt by moving in the different departments of the company.

Sap wm

SAP was a big banner ERP project in the company. The company's old ERP was to be discontinued and to launch the Universal and reputed ERP SAP for the entire organization. Management appointed 30 System and 50 Deputy Champions for this project. Where in I was the Deputy Champions for Raw Material Warehouse and Finish Goods Warehouse. With the System Champions each and every bits of the Warehouse was mapped in SAP WM. Presentation, trainings, Pre Go-Live and final Go-Live was done successfully. This was one biggest task and I was honored to be a part of this Project and with my skills and abilities success was achieved.

Cons

worked for 12 to 16 hours as and when required.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DUCAB. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DUCAB