Dubai

Dubai Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates48 reviews

My opinion about job

During my typical workday, I am responsible for overseeing my teams as they progress on various advertising campaigns. I check in and help them with any issues they may be having such as doing mock-ups or securing rights to songs. I keep in touch with clients, update them on our progress and make sure they are satisfied with the promotional materials.

Good Team

I have a good team of members who help each other whenever necessary. I also got the opportunity to develop myself. My senior colleagues are very helpful in training us.

Goed

Het werk is goed, maar de werkuren zijn lang en de temperatuur is hoog

اشتغلت ١١سنة خبرة

اشتغل في القوات المسلحة ٨سنوات والشركات مندوب ٢سنتين والبلدية ٢سنتين والحديقة دبي بارك ٢سنتين هذي خب اني في كل السنوات

Awesome

Superb experience, dubai has more chances of job. There are so many companies in Dubai, mainly reputed companies are include. I would like to become a good accountant in a reputed company in Dubai

Productive and Fun place

A very methodical rule abiding place. A place where you can grow professionally and at the same time enjoy the smallest happiness in life with each and everyone.

Dubai is a nice place to work from and to stay so

Yes Dubai is a good place and a peaceful place when I was working in Dubai, I had no problem at all because I was paid very well I was fed and dressed

i can easyly find out anything as possible

I'll do my best and I hope that I can get a job because now I'm on visit visa I need a job my situation is very critical in my life I think that I'll be a useful staff for a company because I have so many sales skills

I can say Working abroad for me is not difficult at all as long I have experience and they pay in a minimum wage

Working in dubai is not easy especially working with the arab country...Muslim Family is not easy to deal with they are very uptight in terms of work..but because Of my dedication to the field I choose Im not encounter any problem while Im working in dubai.

very responsible and fun loving work atmosphere

I loved my job challenging at the same time enjoyable, Responsible and disiplined job Could balance both work and home,Good understandable co workers.I enjoyed my job

If i am gating this work i would very happy

My review is that i promise to you . i want to do work hand with you I holding your propaties truly I will make you happy douring work with me thanks

good

Accomplished and responsible CAD Draftsman with a stellar record of clients’ & contractors’ satisfaction. Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously. Vast and deep knowledge of all drafting software and techniques.

Good website

Hard working, Professionally committed, Time Management, Able to take initiative, Adjustable in any kind if environment and a team player. Good communication skills, work well in all levels of management.

Productive and fun work place

I learned many new things in a multi-cultural environment with very supportive management. The best thing for any issue we become a team to resolve including everyone. the hardest thing is long operation working hours.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Long Hours

Very loving arab people

Its nice to work there I would love to come back To deal with them again I'm satisfied with them They said they will add the salary if I came back but they didn't do

Pros

Free food

Dynamic work place

The hardest part of this job is hitting your daily call metrics with matching mandatory detailed notes using a faulty home grown CRM system that malfunctions every other day.

I make clean clean everything to my madam home

Clean all house be good in madam wash all dress prepare food cooking for madam u arrange all things of house also things of madam iron all dress care of her kids

Pros

Lunch

Cons

12 our

Hard working

Hard working , productive team work , nice area to work , good management , my boss was amazing , it's only the hot weather is the barrier to work there.

over all good

I have worked hard in all the Organizations I joined and Left the Job on Very personal reasons , No One Thrown me out of the Company , I have ever been concerned with my Job only and never involved in any sort of Politics , but I used to kept my eyes open to see every thing around . It is Good Experience while working with all .

Pros

Free

Cons

Long Hours

Nice but need more modification

best job websitebe a part of progressive organization where I can get opportunities for professional as well as personal grooming and where I can contribute positively my working efforts towards achieving the goals of the organization.

know how to used a computer a little and writing english and arrabic good

know speak and writing Arabic and English good and know how to used computer and print and use programs and I can work with a team along time and I like it draw

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Dubai
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?