Dubai UAE Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates16 reviews

Fun ,smooth working place no pressure

As sales supervisor is not an easy job .big responsibility and sure we can handle all the problems inside the store.Customer satisfaction is most important thing where they buy again and again.

Pros

Free food during festival

Cons

10 hrs duty

الامارات العربيه المتحده

لسن إماراتي ينتهي في 2025وحاليا في مصر وعايز أحصل على شغل في دوله الامارات العربيه المتحده

Pros

إلخ

Cons

الرعايه الصحيه

The employer was fair enough to the to the emplyee

It was awesome to work with the children because parents were great communicating with us and they we're dedicated to us. with regards their children on what they needs. We have learned a lot and especially on how to dealt with different cultures behavior. The hardest part of being a childcare if a child is so attached from you and later on leaving you for some reason liked transferring to another school.

Highly supportive to employees.

This is a nice hospital. Patients are fully satisfied. Doctors, staff and administration have close coordination with each other. nice working environment, however salaries are less keeping in view highrate of inflation, fuel costs in Dubai.

Pros

Family medical free, 30 days paid leave, children allowance, education fee.

Cons

Long hours, less salary specially due to Covid effects

It's a memorable experience.

It's a memorable experience working and dealing with all nationality. Learning from your clients , communication, and customer service. That's made me become more professional.

Good and productive work place for job

Good and productive work place for job.There are too much opportunities to increase your skills and perform in well organization .beautiful country for tourists.

Good environment

The employer is supportive and the nature of job is quite easy, co-emoloyees are friendly and easy to work with. For my experience in almost 11 years , i have learned a lot which i can also use to my future job and employer

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Extended working hours without pay

Fun and satisfaction

I work as domestic helper..taking care of child..house managing. Organize things..cooking and cleaning the house..working evry days a week...we have a family gathering a week.

work place fun

I have so much experience of the company I learned how handle the project and how to install our job to finish there's no problem for the clients​.thats my experience.

Pros

Cons

9 hours

Safe and productive environment

I worked as an household service worker for almost four years with the same employer.I had much work loads,which includes taking care of children,washing clothes and ironing, cleaning and arranging the entire house,doing ran and errands upon my employers request and shopping for my employers food supplies,cleaning detergents and materials

Pros

Free food and basic necessities

Cons

Much work loads and 24/7 on time duty

Reluctant

Place was so relaxed to work with making own decisions, which gives confidence to work in accurate ways. And enhanced the energy to work more, Culture was so friendly.

Able to Handle Complete Freight forwaring Tasks

Experienced in handling complete freight forwarding task and knowledge of local market and good contacts with shipping lines and freight rates for different destinations.

productive and happy...

i learned a lot of things at the same time good for earnings. my employer is very kind and supportive with his employee. giving advices also and no strict with the money as long as you work hard he appreciates everything.

Pros

free snacks good incentives

Cons

nothing

Lots of career growth and interesting

Its was a fantastic place where I learned a lot about Security and Costumer Service in a Security Industry field. And learned enhancement on Security level nonadministrative and management level and working team work show values and respect. The hardest part of my job was dealing with different kind of people such as nationalities, cultures, behaviors and environmental natures but it was so challenging to be on it. the most enjoyable part of my job was working on this famous hotel was i learned a lot about on Security and Safety.

Pros

Free board and lodging with transport

Cons

i always bring out a best result even in a worst situation

my first day in duty was like a dream come true, though it was not easy but am happy because i got what i want

life balance

Have gained experience in a variety of fields related to business. Result oriented, motivated, and a proactive team member acting as a change agent and problem solver. Passionate about interacting with people of diverse culture on a professional level. Also, I particularly interested in challenging myself and positively contributing to the organizational development. I deal with duties competently and efficiently through working on my own or as part of a professional team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai UAE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Dubai UAE