dubai taxi corporation

dubai taxi corporation Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates51 reviews

Friendly but strict about duty. Adventures because, we can meet more then 100 countries of people and their culture. It is amazing.

That job salary is commission (35%) type. D.T.C. is the government company. Duty system 2 shift (morning and evening ). Job environment is good. Dubai city is very beautiful and safest city .Always tourist goes there for shopping and entertainment. We are like government ambassador for foreigners.

Pros

Cons

The corporation is not take any responsibility for the driver's

The best place to work and make money.

I have 10 years experience with Dubai taxi cooperations as cab and limousine driver.very good experience this job very helpful job to make money and support family.i love ❣️ dubai taxi cooperations.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

10 Hours work

Very bad company

Very bad company please don't join this company very cheap company very froud company if u can also froud in this company u will success very tens job

Avoid at all costs

You will spend time in "driving school" for even close to one year! During this time, accommodation is offered but no stipend/retainer or food.They RETAIN your PASSPORT.Ask as many as even 10 drivers before joining work here and get the real picture of things on the ground.

Pros

Cons

EVERYTHING is a CON Here!

Is very good experience to meet a new poples

Yeah ther is good jobs if you are very are good driver .Nice job there is no boss no depration just your done your work nicely.Moslt tourest poples meet you i taxi..

Pros

No idea

Cons

Yeah 10 to 12 its depend on target .

Taxi job is not a easy job

This is not easy job very Difficult rounding rounding no customers that’s means no customers no salary Dubai is a fine city there is no safe place for pickup and drop off Rta police they always give fine and in company very poor management and finally statement This is not a respectful job in Dubai no body respect the taxi driver

There is no work Environment now

Last 10 Year’s I saw how is one reputed company Going day by day corrupted company. 12 hours and no day offI guess this is the only one company like this in this world Driver Treat an animal

Cons

12 hours and no day off

This is worse company

They give a lots of salary deductions and no benefits if you resign they still looking to cut your gratuity....................................................

Fraud company

The whole process takes almost 6 months to get into Job.For that 6 month they won’t pay u a single penny and you will have to manage all expenses by self.Several tests are being conducted such as English Test, Psychometric Test, Learners Test, Parking Test,Road Test, Map Test,E Test etc to become a Taxi Driver.No management support at all.No salaries being paid.I would never refer this company to anyone.

Pros

Nil

Cons

No support.No Salary.

Dubai taxi corporation it think it is a very rubbish places than all over the world

There is no benefits or no basic or no accommodation or that dubai taxi corporation is a money anger place or very bed experience I have gotten in Dubai because of there is no respect for driver or not a good management or they are just doing behavior with driver like an animal or they are beating us or they never care about driver or they just issuing the work visa just for eating money from the driver or they are involving with RTA government also

It's ok but not really according expectations.

It's comission based company , But there is no basic and little miss management in the field operations.Good with annual leave system and security purpose.

Good

-Taxi work is good the probelm is no off day -to much competione ather campanys driver _ the taxi work is to diseplinde all time like apolice man every day stund by

productive

fair but not enough. There are so many ways to encourage workers to enable carry out their duties to the optimum. For example, workers opinions matters a lot. management need to seek the best way to work from their staff

Productive and Discipline

24 hours work with no off in every contract, we are commission basis , we have 2 months leave without pay, no benefits. I just wish that the company will change their policies, they will give benefits to all drivers because we are also human not animals or robots for our families we are oblige to work.

Parfect

Dubai taxi carporation is a larg passinger taxi sarvice in dubai but here is not provide basic facilities like no basic salary no free accamodation no weekly off,duty 12 hours a day, poor insurance survice etc thats why i want to chang my job.

Dubai Taxi is a good work place

I worked there for almost 1 and half year. it was good company. as much you work as much you earn. you have interactions with different culture people on taxi.

I had a good experience

My personal opinion is that Dubai taxi corporation is a good company I personally don't like stress that's why I need another job if you drive a taxi for a living you can take that stress and multiply it by a factor of about a bazillion being a taxi driver can be incredibly stressful work

Staff is very Cooperative when it comes to Project and timelines

a. Employee cooperation is one of the basic element in any ERP projects success which is highly supportive by the Staff and Management as well. b. Every day I was able to learn new functionalities of the System as and when new features and functionalities are released by Oracle. c. Workplace environment and Culture is very good at the places where I have worked so far d. Faced many challenges at work and at times seek help for workaround solution from Oracle

This is very bad Company

I am working in Dubai taxi Company for 5 years but i have no benefit in this company .this is very cheating Company because all drivers are working very hardly but monthly we can't earn money

By the time was in Dubai taxi corpo work was challenging as other employment However if used to challenges it wasn't an issue to

It's a challenging and rewarding career However it needs to be patient to reach your target as per your expectations. However it definitely trained me more about Dubai roads and location plus traffic laws and rules and right know have confidence in Driving all types of vehicles in U.A.E and other nations. So is a training institution for better careers.

skip

Too much responsibility with hard tension.physical condition are risky. no priority on the road as public transport. always has to stay with scary on the road by lot of tram and conditions from police and RAT.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at dubai taxi corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• dubai taxi corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?