Dubai Silicon Oasis

Dubai Silicon Oasis Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

Productive workplace

Good working environment. Dealt easily with co-workers and superior. Quite far from the trains, and need a long trip from the office to my place. Quiet place.

Productive and Fun place to work with

Great Boss and Company. My manager and CEO helped me achieve my goal. Very easy to work with. I have met true friends while working with them. They have a flexible timings

Reproductive and very accommodating employees

The time I'm working in Silicon Oasis is becoming my comfort zone. People there is too much friendly and when you will come to their offices they were too much accommodating and they will assist you with a smile.

productive and fun place.

I learnt a lot professionally like time management , deadline led , work ethics , and also learn related to web new technologies.

Productive and Interesting, Enjoying working my previous job.

Being with kids is relaxing, have learned my fashion in handling kids and realize i have talents in teaching and educating children.

Productive and Continous learning

I learned to be more productive and you should know your work very well. Always keep in your mind the positive attitude towards the clients. Everyday is continuous learning so you must learned from it and be aware at all times. We have one goal and we have unity to achieve our goal.

Pros

more benefits

Cons

no pay for overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Silicon Oasis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dubai Silicon Oasis Reviews by Location

• Dubai Silicon Oasis
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?