Dubai Investments

Dubai Investments Employee Reviews

Administrative dairly work , learned from this job communication skils and ability to resolve the problem's, work under pressure , how to deal with different culture of people and nationality, hardest part in my job when your boss have high level of the position and he is public and how the way to communicate with his office and others. learned how to be organized hospitality and greeting, I take my time to make the judgment of my daily work.
I grew with Dubai Investments since the year I graduated from University. I learned a lot there. I was constantly getting promoted. I had a good relation with my colleagues especially the ones reporting to me. I felt for them and fought for the needs. the company was making a lot of profit which was also reflected on our income/ bonus. However, there is no perfect workplace.
Pros
annual bonus, many activitis/ events for staff members
Cons
long distance/ no transportation provided
Enjoy meeting people, making sure their requirements are meet and providing them with a excellent quality of service and advice. Overseas Buy-to-let investors were challenging at times, they were adament in securing hugh discounts for apartments in jemerah I have learnt that if you are wiling to look after your clients, this leads to further increase in business, as they refer you to their friends. Our sales team was great fun to work with, we all helped each other if ever needed advice or motivation. Hardest part of job was being away from family and friends. Dubai is a beautiful place, with excellent weather all year round, with many excellent hotels and so many shopping malls.
Pros
Sunshine, Excellent Resturants
Cons
long hours, sometimes working late evenings.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dubai Investments?
  1. Employee Reviews