Dubai Electricity and Water Authority

United Arab Emirates165 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Ideal workplace

Great companyGood Job security Salary and other benefits are good Flexibility in workGreat management Office environment is very helpful for allOver all I like to work in Dewa

A place having too much learning opportunities but no career-er growth

Getting promotion is DEWA is very difficult even if you get promoted to a higher grade your salary will not be same to those working on the same grade. HR policy for accommodation allowance and promotion for existing employees needs to be addressed in order to retain talent.

Pros

work life balace, on time salary

Cons

no careerer growth

Excellent

Work environment is fine.Management culture is also best.I enjoyed my work.Medical insurance system is fine.Hospital management is fine.I never felt any problem from management.Over all I found DEWA is the best firm all over the world.

Cons

Healthcare is also fine

Nice environment and challenging work place

Office timing is good. Good work life balance. Good team environment. Innovative approach in work. Top management is approachable. Attractive salary and perks.

productive and good job culture

Dubai's one of the best Utility companies that I would like to work with. A very good Job culture and productivity. Good Employee happiness strategies, a place to grow for a career-oriented candidate.

Superior life-work balance & compensation

DEWA is one of the largest utilities companies, if not the largest in the UAE. Since it is government owned and operated, employees are offered more holidays than the private sector, competitive salaries, and adequate life-work balance.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Challenging to change roles/secure a raise

Dewa is a place to be, there is support to enable you perform your duty. Career developement... and many more

Dewa is a very wonderful place to be, there is much to learn, and the company's culture is exceptional. The top management is interested in the future of its workers, there by investing heavily in career development and ensuring the knowledge aquired is used at work. Employees have several benefits in the course of the year.Workers are insured, salaries are paid in time Dewa a place to be....

Good platform to gain experience and move to better opportunity

Poor Working time, you have to work 2 hr extra than top people. Pay scale is poor as compare to market, Poor work environment, discrimination too high

Pros

Job security, good place to new comers.

Cons

long hours at les pay scale, strict in/out check. technicians including foreman is considered non-technical staff, low end of service benifits

Reputable place to grow

I enjoyed my few years in DEWA so much, learnt a lot and the work pace is moderate. Always looking to advance in all fields and bring in best practices.

Pros

Work/life balance

Working at DEWA

Since January 2020 I am working with DEWA as 3rd Party Employee. Thier working culture is professional and collaborative. They give you all the required training needed for you job duties. Management is cooperative for what problems you face.

Working environment

Good safety culture, time salary. Personal benefits. More job security. This is a government job so comparitively more secure at this time. Need to ubderstood more and more.

Productive and challenging workplace

Diverse workplace Great Management Fast paced Collaborative work environment Opportunities and career advancements Challenging work Independence of decision making

Stable company with new technology

DEWA uses high end technology. I learned to be independent in workplace because I am always working alone in the branch. ideal working hours only 7 hrs per day.

Toxic environment

You only get through the day by the good people working with you other than that.., you're just operating on Auto-Pilot mode from the minute you walk in

Pros

system tricks

Cons

almost everything

Forward looking government entity in Dubai

Good and forward looking government entity. Focuses on being ahead in use of technology for customer happiness. Good work culture. A lot of various activities for keeping employees engaged.

DEWA is a great place to work. The company focusses on employees happiness and professional developments giving employees equal chance to excel in their required fields.

Great company

Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.

Management are not pair to the employee

Daily routine on your designated area for any defects or abnormality. Benefits are not completed for the employee. Long hrs of work with less salary. Not family status,its hard far from your love ones.

Pros

free accommodation

Cons

Good

Good place to work with a very calm enviorment. working here I have discovered how the systems within the government actually function.The timings are really great as I get off early in the afternoon and have the rest of the day to myself.

its nice place to work

Iam so proud to work in this place when I just have 25 years old and because Iam still young I need always to look for growing up in my life I don't want to waste my time unless I will have a lot of experience

Pros

Career

Best service provider in Dubai

Has got cultural values with innovation and hard-work going together. The company has huge workforce of employees and stake holders. The best government organization in UAE.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Electricity and Water Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?