Dubai Electricity and Water Authority

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Management reviews

United Arab Emirates165 reviews

Clear

Ideal workplace

Great companyGood Job security Salary and other benefits are good Flexibility in workGreat management Office environment is very helpful for allOver all I like to work in Dewa

A place having too much learning opportunities but no career-er growth

Getting promotion is DEWA is very difficult even if you get promoted to a higher grade your salary will not be same to those working on the same grade. HR policy for accommodation allowance and promotion for existing employees needs to be addressed in order to retain talent.

Pros

work life balace, on time salary

Cons

no careerer growth

Excellent

Work environment is fine.Management culture is also best.I enjoyed my work.Medical insurance system is fine.Hospital management is fine.I never felt any problem from management.Over all I found DEWA is the best firm all over the world.

Cons

Healthcare is also fine

Nice environment and challenging work place

Office timing is good. Good work life balance. Good team environment. Innovative approach in work. Top management is approachable. Attractive salary and perks.

DEWA is a safe, efficient and sustainable workplace

Fire and HSE week celebration in DEWA was the one of the awesome moment i have joyed there. Class room training to Road Marathon activities, rewards system etc. were real examples of commitments by top management about employees health, well-being and promotion of HSE culture across all the departments/divisions in DEWA.

Dewa is a place to be, there is support to enable you perform your duty. Career developement... and many more

Dewa is a very wonderful place to be, there is much to learn, and the company's culture is exceptional. The top management is interested in the future of its workers, there by investing heavily in career development and ensuring the knowledge aquired is used at work. Employees have several benefits in the course of the year.Workers are insured, salaries are paid in time Dewa a place to be....

Dubai electricity &WATER AUTHORITY is best organization to learn friendly and team work.

I learned from this company how to give a sevices to your claint on a time and how to communicate to customers. Dewa managment not helpfull with all employees. Some managers give us very stress.Their reason my hard day was very dangerous I accident in a field. But my manager or my senior didn't asking my healthcare. Every year we celebrate our annual party with all our section staff.

Pros

Their are no free lunch or lunch break during work .

Cons

We have a safety rules for our health. But safety management was very poor .

Working at DEWA

Since January 2020 I am working with DEWA as 3rd Party Employee. Thier working culture is professional and collaborative. They give you all the required training needed for you job duties. Management is cooperative for what problems you face.

great place to work

great experience and great ppl I would like to work there again if there is any valid opportunity work environment was very positive and management was very supportive

Productive and challenging workplace

Diverse workplace Great Management Fast paced Collaborative work environment Opportunities and career advancements Challenging work Independence of decision making

Job security is perfect but advancement is with time.

Generally it's a good place to work. The locals are welcoming and friendly. The management are always ready to help resolve any issues you may be having even beyond work. It's a happy working experience with DEWA.

Pros

Yearly bonus, yearly flight tickets (Emirates 1st class), sometimes double salary, treats

Good Place to work

I would like bring king information to you. Excellent company in Abu Dubai Excellent management Excellent facility Excellent offices In offshore projects 28ON/28Off

Implement safety according to the law

A good place to work and management are very professional. Provides training to improve the talent of every employees. Job security to all employees that follows the rules and regulation.

Oversee the processes and functions of the project management office in transmission power division and provide the framework that support all project team and stake holders in the successful delivery of al projects in line with DEWA objectives/strategy and international standards and best practices - Assess projects programs, work plans, governance plan, work breakdown structure, communication plan, risk analysis, forms and templates, and simplify communication, record keeping and reporting. - Ensure every element of project run successfully from choosing the right methodology, ensuring smooth flow of project phases and advising the right team for successful coordination within the project team - Establish project management methodologies, project tracking and project support, through established PMO tools and instruments, PMO framework, operation plan and action plan should be also established. - Evaluate the overall state of the projects to identify and resolve problems, suggest remedies to overcome shortfalls and constantly guide to increase project efficiency - Review the value benefits and achievement planned results to DEWA after the completion of TP projects - Coordinate and conduct periodical training session pertaining to project management activities/ functions My openion about the required points to be fully committed to be culturally sensitive action plan required to be implemented social gathering

Pros

Mid breaks

Cons

Insurance of health

Completing job task daily as per Engineer's request. Time management. Very hot temperature maximum of 45 degrees Celsius. Doing teamwork with my different nationalities colleagues is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Excellent timing

Good company with perfect timing and worklife balance. Career growth is difficult whereas the pay scale will be fixed and no further increment will be provided. Bonus will be granted every year

Pros

timing

Cons

management

no stress

a perfect work Environment one thing learned from DEWA is Happiness in Giving and helping Others (Service is Happiness) the best Management we can work in relaxed working environment

About dubai water and electicity authority

Dubai water and electricity authority salary and benefits are too much low. They are not providing much allaunces. Management and security is fairly good.

Cons

Good experience and love to learn

I worked at Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) full-time (More than a year) Its a very good company and nice management Gives knowledge and good skill

Pros

best company i ever worked for

Cons

2 year

Family Oriented Organization

DEWA’s mission statement reflects the values of DEWA; its principles, beliefs and organizational culture. These values are: Integrity, Fairness, Transparency, Teamwork, Industry Leadership, Professionalism, Corporate Social Responsibility, Customer Focus and Sustainability. Values represent DEWA’s ethics, beliefs, culture and “the way we do things around here.” Leaders play a critical role in promoting and exemplifying these values to drive and promote a performance-based culture.

Pros

very good working environment, friendly employees

Cons

compensation, promotions/career path and management

Very productive and employee friendly. I enjoyed throughout my career here. Overall job culture is very conducive. You need to convince management everyday for any work permit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Electricity and Water Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?