Dubai Electricity and Water Authority

United Arab Emirates165 reviews

Clear
4.1Job Security & Advancement

Ideal workplace

Great companyGood Job security Salary and other benefits are good Flexibility in workGreat management Office environment is very helpful for allOver all I like to work in Dewa

A place having too much learning opportunities but no career-er growth

Getting promotion is DEWA is very difficult even if you get promoted to a higher grade your salary will not be same to those working on the same grade. HR policy for accommodation allowance and promotion for existing employees needs to be addressed in order to retain talent.

Pros

work life balace, on time salary

Cons

no careerer growth

This is the best organization to achieve our real goal of life

I enjoyed and lern several activities and ideas of work and several standard of work followed by the organisation and can learn the smartest work in organizationI always like to work again in DEWA in any time

Nice environment and challenging work place

Office timing is good. Good work life balance. Good team environment. Innovative approach in work. Top management is approachable. Attractive salary and perks.

DEWA is a safe, efficient and sustainable workplace

Fire and HSE week celebration in DEWA was the one of the awesome moment i have joyed there. Class room training to Road Marathon activities, rewards system etc. were real examples of commitments by top management about employees health, well-being and promotion of HSE culture across all the departments/divisions in DEWA.

productive and good job culture

Dubai's one of the best Utility companies that I would like to work with. A very good Job culture and productivity. Good Employee happiness strategies, a place to grow for a career-oriented candidate.

Superior life-work balance & compensation

DEWA is one of the largest utilities companies, if not the largest in the UAE. Since it is government owned and operated, employees are offered more holidays than the private sector, competitive salaries, and adequate life-work balance.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Challenging to change roles/secure a raise

Excellent work environment

We can improve skills and good environmentDesktop support engineer working expensive more then 9 yrsWe can improve our talent and competitive technology

Dewa is a place to be, there is support to enable you perform your duty. Career developement... and many more

Dewa is a very wonderful place to be, there is much to learn, and the company's culture is exceptional. The top management is interested in the future of its workers, there by investing heavily in career development and ensuring the knowledge aquired is used at work. Employees have several benefits in the course of the year.Workers are insured, salaries are paid in time Dewa a place to be....

Good platform to gain experience and move to better opportunity

Poor Working time, you have to work 2 hr extra than top people. Pay scale is poor as compare to market, Poor work environment, discrimination too high

Pros

Job security, good place to new comers.

Cons

long hours at les pay scale, strict in/out check. technicians including foreman is considered non-technical staff, low end of service benifits

current supply company

world's number 1 company i have ever experience i have worked for 9 years in this company i got very benifit and good knowledge and salary benifit is which they guve before two three days.

Pros

excellent experience and knowledge

Reputable place to grow

I enjoyed my few years in DEWA so much, learnt a lot and the work pace is moderate. Always looking to advance in all fields and bring in best practices.

Pros

Work/life balance

Friendly environment

It was an amazing experience working there! Everyone was so kind and always ready to help. I’ve learned so much in a very short period of time although I was only an Intern.

Working environment

Good safety culture, time salary. Personal benefits. More job security. This is a government job so comparitively more secure at this time. Need to ubderstood more and more.

Productive and challenging workplace

Diverse workplace Great Management Fast paced Collaborative work environment Opportunities and career advancements Challenging work Independence of decision making

Very good Company nice people in the office and learn a lot on the day to day basis great place to work, everyone is nice Best Companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who share a common set of values. The people who work here are the atmosphere they create is nothing like anywhere else I have ever worked.

Work at DEWA was great Experience . They are giving opportunity to showing skills and profarming chances to employees . If someone can a

was great Experience . They are giving opportunity to showing skills and profarming chances to employees . If someone can avail this. I will like to work again with Zaid ul Hussain. My past experience was at Al qudra project. Dubai.

Overall good working envoirment

Overall good experience to work with this type of government organization, Lot of things you can learn in this huge power and desalination station. helpful and supportive staff.

Professionally enjoyable workplace.

Best opportunity to build up a career. Energy efficient multistage flashing desalination and power Co generation plant is highly technical and professionally enjoyable.

Career growth

DEWA doesn’t need my testimony it’s recognized world wide for its achievements, it’s a very professional company in Dubai and I consider myself luck to be a part of it

Innovative culture

DEWA is the best place to improve your skills and knowledge by attending many training and adopting new technologies. however, the salary and benefits for the lower grades are less than expected.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Electricity and Water Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Reviews by Location