Dubai Electricity and Water Authority

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates165 reviews

Clear

Excellent

Work environment is fine.Management culture is also best.I enjoyed my work.Medical insurance system is fine.Hospital management is fine.I never felt any problem from management.Over all I found DEWA is the best firm all over the world.

Cons

Healthcare is also fine

This is the best organization to achieve our real goal of life

I enjoyed and lern several activities and ideas of work and several standard of work followed by the organisation and can learn the smartest work in organizationI always like to work again in DEWA in any time

DEWA is a safe, efficient and sustainable workplace

Fire and HSE week celebration in DEWA was the one of the awesome moment i have joyed there. Class room training to Road Marathon activities, rewards system etc. were real examples of commitments by top management about employees health, well-being and promotion of HSE culture across all the departments/divisions in DEWA.

productive and good job culture

Dubai's one of the best Utility companies that I would like to work with. A very good Job culture and productivity. Good Employee happiness strategies, a place to grow for a career-oriented candidate.

Superior life-work balance & compensation

DEWA is one of the largest utilities companies, if not the largest in the UAE. Since it is government owned and operated, employees are offered more holidays than the private sector, competitive salaries, and adequate life-work balance.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Challenging to change roles/secure a raise

Excellent work environment

We can improve skills and good environmentDesktop support engineer working expensive more then 9 yrsWe can improve our talent and competitive technology

Dewa is a place to be, there is support to enable you perform your duty. Career developement... and many more

Dewa is a very wonderful place to be, there is much to learn, and the company's culture is exceptional. The top management is interested in the future of its workers, there by investing heavily in career development and ensuring the knowledge aquired is used at work. Employees have several benefits in the course of the year.Workers are insured, salaries are paid in time Dewa a place to be....

Salary shall be increased annually

Dubai Electricity and water authority is a big technical school, cooperative and high skills working area for all to learn effectively and be competitive peraon in power generation industry.

Working at DEWA

Since January 2020 I am working with DEWA as 3rd Party Employee. Thier working culture is professional and collaborative. They give you all the required training needed for you job duties. Management is cooperative for what problems you face.

great place to work

great experience and great ppl I would like to work there again if there is any valid opportunity work environment was very positive and management was very supportive

Working environment

Good safety culture, time salary. Personal benefits. More job security. This is a government job so comparitively more secure at this time. Need to ubderstood more and more.

Very good Company nice people in the office and learn a lot on the day to day basis great place to work, everyone is nice Best Companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who share a common set of values. The people who work here are the atmosphere they create is nothing like anywhere else I have ever worked.

Nice company

Nice companyto work with...very good work culture......nice people nice job ...it is one of my dream job ................................i would like to work again ...

Forward looking government entity in Dubai

Good and forward looking government entity. Focuses on being ahead in use of technology for customer happiness. Good work culture. A lot of various activities for keeping employees engaged.

Great company

Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.

Completing job task daily as per Engineer's request. Time management. Very hot temperature maximum of 45 degrees Celsius. Doing teamwork with my different nationalities colleagues is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Excellent Environment

One of the leading governments in the middle east when it comes to technology advancement. the culture is very respectful and judgement is based on productivity.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Career Advancement

professional workplace

building strong communication skills perfect environment where you can develop your skills perfect environment full of support and perfect team work.

Family Oriented Organization

DEWA’s mission statement reflects the values of DEWA; its principles, beliefs and organizational culture. These values are: Integrity, Fairness, Transparency, Teamwork, Industry Leadership, Professionalism, Corporate Social Responsibility, Customer Focus and Sustainability. Values represent DEWA’s ethics, beliefs, culture and “the way we do things around here.” Leaders play a critical role in promoting and exemplifying these values to drive and promote a performance-based culture.

Pros

very good working environment, friendly employees

Cons

compensation, promotions/career path and management

Good company to work in

Good company to work in. Working time is from 7:30am to 2:30pm. The workplace culture in multi-cultural and very competitive. The most enjoyable part of the job and challenging are different sites to work.

Pros

Short working hours

Cons

Jobs not able to complete in time due to time constraints

Very productive and employee friendly. I enjoyed throughout my career here. Overall job culture is very conducive. You need to convince management everyday for any work permit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Electricity and Water Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Reviews by Location