Dubai Electricity and Water Authority

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Employee Reviews for Technical Assistant

Technical Assistant4 reviews
United Arab Emirates4 reviews

Good

Good place to work with a very calm enviorment. working here I have discovered how the systems within the government actually function.The timings are really great as I get off early in the afternoon and have the rest of the day to myself.

good work place

company provides the best and safest facilities to its employees, it gives the best work balance environment and ensure the positive energy and happiness of each employees by giving appreciation for the job well done.

best organisation for career based employees

best organisation for career based employees Job security, wide & rich experience, stability and improve employee skills. As long as you willing to work hard they will invest in you.

Structure cabling professional

I've spent the last 8years working as a Technical Assistant for Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Company that specializes in energy sources content. During that time, I've logged thousands of hours doing everything related to the IT Structure cabling, CCTV & Access control systems, and quality assurance. I currently manage projects and a team of over 15 Technicians who work on Access control, CCTV, Renovation and New Building structure cabling, and I ensure that the quality of every submission meets our high standards. What I like most about my current job is that it gives me the opportunity to learn and be creative, and it looks like this position would do the same. I feel that I could be a valuable asset to your team, and I bring to the table all of the skills that you require in a Structure cabling professional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Electricity and Water Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?