Dubai Electricity and Water Authority logo
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Employee Reviews

The company is very good.

I like the salary and the workplace is good. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to go abroad. Besides, the Emiratees treats everyone kindly and respectfully.

Pros

Considers many leaves. Ex: short Leave, sick leave etc

Cons

Uniforms are having dull color. It seems gloomy and sad.

Reputable place to grow

I enjoyed my few years in DEWA so much, learnt a lot and the work pace is moderate. Always looking to advance in all fields and bring in best practices.

Pros

Work/life balance

Cons

Dubai electricity &WATER AUTHORITY is best organization to learn friendly and team work.

I learned from this company how to give a sevices to your claint on a time and how to communicate to customers. Dewa managment not helpfull with all employees. Some managers give us very stress.Their reason my hard day was very dangerous I accident in a field. But my manager or my senior didn't asking my healthcare. Every year we celebrate our annual party with all our section staff.

Pros

Their are no free lunch or lunch break during work .

Cons

We have a safety rules for our health. But safety management was very poor .

Salary shall be increased annually

Dubai Electricity and water authority is a big technical school, cooperative and high skills working area for all to learn effectively and be competitive peraon in power generation industry.

Working at DEWA

Since January 2020 I am working with DEWA as 3rd Party Employee. Thier working culture is professional and collaborative. They give you all the required training needed for you job duties. Management is cooperative for what problems you face.

Challenging, Interactive

The job required me to exercise my communication skills as i was required to indistinctively communicate with individuals as constantly lay forward the company proposal and task.

Friendly environment

It was an amazing experience working there! Everyone was so kind and always ready to help. I’ve learned so much in a very short period of time although I was only an Intern.

great place to work

great experience and great ppl I would like to work there again if there is any valid opportunity work environment was very positive and management was very supportive

Working environment

Good safety culture, time salary. Personal benefits. More job security. This is a government job so comparitively more secure at this time. Need to ubderstood more and more.

Productive and challenging workplace

Diverse workplace Great Management Fast paced Collaborative work environment Opportunities and career advancements Challenging work Independence of decision making

Stable company with new technology

DEWA uses high end technology. I learned to be independent in workplace because I am always working alone in the branch. ideal working hours only 7 hrs per day.

Very good Company nice people in the office and learn a lot on the day to day basis great place to work, everyone is nice Best Companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who share a common set of values. The people who work here are the atmosphere they create is nothing like anywhere else I have ever worked.

Work at DEWA was great Experience . They are giving opportunity to showing skills and profarming chances to employees . If someone can a

was great Experience . They are giving opportunity to showing skills and profarming chances to employees . If someone can avail this. I will like to work again with Zaid ul Hussain. My past experience was at Al qudra project. Dubai.

Sr System Analyst

Currently working as a project manager / business analyst in cross platform projects like project related to specific zone with additonal security measures

Overall good working envoirment

Overall good experience to work with this type of government organization, Lot of things you can learn in this huge power and desalination station. helpful and supportive staff.

Over all it was good experience

Good experience so far New goals achieved , It was a honour to work for dubai electricity and water authority, had so many memories with them and would wish my self all the best for my future

Table tennis game players always remain active, smart and good physical exercise means. Players remain in clean and protective place. This is a good

Table tennis game players always remain active, smart and good physical exercise means. Players remain in a clean and protective place. This is a good method to build stamina. I like this game. but more I like swimming. two or 4 persons can play this game easily. It is a very interesting and healthy activity.

Good experience

It was my first experience working in such a project. 132kv/11kv Power substation, located at Dubai Marina, Seyahi St. The duration of the project is 2year.

Excellent work environment

Its my pleasure to serve UAE as well as DEWA and I am really happy during working. I always prefer to work at DEWA coz I have long experience in Substation work.

Professionally enjoyable workplace.

Best opportunity to build up a career. Energy efficient multistage flashing desalination and power Co generation plant is highly technical and professionally enjoyable.

Nice company

Nice companyto work with...very good work culture......nice people nice job ...it is one of my dream job ................................i would like to work again ...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Electricity and Water Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2