Dubai Electricity and Water Authority

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates165 reviews

Ideal workplace

Great companyGood Job security Salary and other benefits are good Flexibility in workGreat management Office environment is very helpful for allOver all I like to work in Dewa

A place having too much learning opportunities but no career-er growth

Getting promotion is DEWA is very difficult even if you get promoted to a higher grade your salary will not be same to those working on the same grade. HR policy for accommodation allowance and promotion for existing employees needs to be addressed in order to retain talent.

Pros

work life balace, on time salary

Cons

no careerer growth

Electricity

It's a world class utility which care mostly their vision & mission .Providing the top class uninterrupted electricity and water to their consumers without compromising .

Pros

Work atmosphere is good salaries in 5ime no leave issues

Cons

Being a Govt organisation it's not providing free education facility to their employees children

Excellent

Work environment is fine.Management culture is also best.I enjoyed my work.Medical insurance system is fine.Hospital management is fine.I never felt any problem from management.Over all I found DEWA is the best firm all over the world.

Cons

Healthcare is also fine

This is the best organization to achieve our real goal of life

I enjoyed and lern several activities and ideas of work and several standard of work followed by the organisation and can learn the smartest work in organizationI always like to work again in DEWA in any time

Nice environment and challenging work place

Office timing is good. Good work life balance. Good team environment. Innovative approach in work. Top management is approachable. Attractive salary and perks.

DEWA is a safe, efficient and sustainable workplace

Fire and HSE week celebration in DEWA was the one of the awesome moment i have joyed there. Class room training to Road Marathon activities, rewards system etc. were real examples of commitments by top management about employees health, well-being and promotion of HSE culture across all the departments/divisions in DEWA.

productive and good job culture

Dubai's one of the best Utility companies that I would like to work with. A very good Job culture and productivity. Good Employee happiness strategies, a place to grow for a career-oriented candidate.

Superior life-work balance & compensation

DEWA is one of the largest utilities companies, if not the largest in the UAE. Since it is government owned and operated, employees are offered more holidays than the private sector, competitive salaries, and adequate life-work balance.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Challenging to change roles/secure a raise

Excellent work environment

We can improve skills and good environmentDesktop support engineer working expensive more then 9 yrsWe can improve our talent and competitive technology

Dewa is a place to be, there is support to enable you perform your duty. Career developement... and many more

Dewa is a very wonderful place to be, there is much to learn, and the company's culture is exceptional. The top management is interested in the future of its workers, there by investing heavily in career development and ensuring the knowledge aquired is used at work. Employees have several benefits in the course of the year.Workers are insured, salaries are paid in time Dewa a place to be....

Good platform to gain experience and move to better opportunity

Poor Working time, you have to work 2 hr extra than top people. Pay scale is poor as compare to market, Poor work environment, discrimination too high

Pros

Job security, good place to new comers.

Cons

long hours at les pay scale, strict in/out check. technicians including foreman is considered non-technical staff, low end of service benifits

It’s highly productive

Good working environment multi cultural and cooperative team work, highly performance production , HSE available for all employees , self improved authority which interested with talent acquisition for achieving sustainable development

Good company for work

I was working in dubai electricity and water Authority from 2012 and I have very good experience for work. Environment is very good and you can feel free on work

current supply company

world's number 1 company i have ever experience i have worked for 9 years in this company i got very benifit and good knowledge and salary benifit is which they guve before two three days.

Pros

excellent experience and knowledge

Cons

The company is very good.

I like the salary and the workplace is good. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to go abroad. Besides, the Emiratees treats everyone kindly and respectfully.

Pros

Considers many leaves. Ex: short Leave, sick leave etc

Cons

Uniforms are having dull color. It seems gloomy and sad.

Reputable place to grow

I enjoyed my few years in DEWA so much, learnt a lot and the work pace is moderate. Always looking to advance in all fields and bring in best practices.

Pros

Work/life balance

Cons

Dubai electricity &WATER AUTHORITY is best organization to learn friendly and team work.

I learned from this company how to give a sevices to your claint on a time and how to communicate to customers. Dewa managment not helpfull with all employees. Some managers give us very stress.Their reason my hard day was very dangerous I accident in a field. But my manager or my senior didn't asking my healthcare. Every year we celebrate our annual party with all our section staff.

Pros

Their are no free lunch or lunch break during work .

Cons

We have a safety rules for our health. But safety management was very poor .

Salary shall be increased annually

Dubai Electricity and water authority is a big technical school, cooperative and high skills working area for all to learn effectively and be competitive peraon in power generation industry.

Working at DEWA

Since January 2020 I am working with DEWA as 3rd Party Employee. Thier working culture is professional and collaborative. They give you all the required training needed for you job duties. Management is cooperative for what problems you face.

Challenging, Interactive

The job required me to exercise my communication skills as i was required to indistinctively communicate with individuals as constantly lay forward the company proposal and task.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Electricity and Water Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Reviews by Location