Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
View all Dubai Electricity and Water Authority reviews

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Employee Review

Nice environment and challenging work place

Office timing is good. Good work life balance. Good team environment. Innovative approach in work. Top management is approachable. Attractive salary and perks.

Same roleSame location

Project Management Professional, Productive and Innovative

Start 7:30 to 14:30I receive submissions for review from internal departments and external stakeholders. I decompose the submission and review drawings and documents thoroughly. I compare as built drawings to latest approved contract drawings. I report discrepancies. i share comments with the team and applicants. I prepare lessons learned and give suggestion for continuous improvement.I learned to always read and base my decisions and discussions on clear information. I learned to be innovative, enjoy what I do, build great relationships based on trust and respect. I learned to inspire others and encourage them to find their voices and be efficient and effective.My co-workers come from different culture but we all have positive attitudes and work as a team and learn from each other.The hardest part of the job is when I receive too many unorganized submissions for review in very narrow time. Every submission must take its right time. I do the right job right. I can not let it go without a thorough review. Sometimes it takes longer time. But I should do it correctly and completely from first time.The most enjoyable part of the work is when I make a difference, when the team like my new ideas and start implementing it for better. It is very nice feeling when I make the team, the client and the stakeholder satisfied and happy with Real Results.
Same location

A place having too much learning opportunities but no career-er growth

Getting promotion is DEWA is very difficult even if you get promoted to a higher grade your salary will not be same to those working on the same grade. HR policy for accommodation allowance and promotion for existing employees needs to be addressed in order to retain talent.

Pros

work life balace, on time salary

Cons

no careerer growth
Same location

Ideal workplace

Great companyGood Job security Salary and other benefits are good Flexibility in workGreat management Office environment is very helpful for allOver all I like to work in Dewa

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Electricity and Water Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Reviews by Location

• Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
  • Nice environment and challenging work place