Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
View all Dubai Electricity and Water Authority reviews

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Employee Review

Electricity

It's a world class utility which care mostly their vision & mission .Providing the top class uninterrupted electricity and water to their consumers without compromising .

Pros

Work atmosphere is good salaries in 5ime no leave issues

Cons

Being a Govt organisation it's not providing free education facility to their employees children

Same location

A place having too much learning opportunities but no career-er growth

Getting promotion is DEWA is very difficult even if you get promoted to a higher grade your salary will not be same to those working on the same grade. HR policy for accommodation allowance and promotion for existing employees needs to be addressed in order to retain talent.

Pros

work life balace, on time salary

Cons

no careerer growth

Ideal workplace

Great companyGood Job security Salary and other benefits are good Flexibility in workGreat management Office environment is very helpful for allOver all I like to work in Dewa

Excellent

Work environment is fine.Management culture is also best.I enjoyed my work.Medical insurance system is fine.Hospital management is fine.I never felt any problem from management.Over all I found DEWA is the best firm all over the world.

Cons

Healthcare is also fine

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Electricity and Water Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Reviews by Location