Dubai Duty Free

Dubai Duty Free Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates137 reviews

Clear
4.3Pay & Benefits

Nice place to work with. You will learn a lot,

Dubai dutyfree is a great company, good benefits and fun place to work with. You will learn a lot from training, from customer service to your brands.

Pros

Good training and benefits.

Cons

One of the best company abroad

One of the best company abroad. Our CEO always address his employees as the foundation of the success of the company. He is very generous and ensure that welfare of the staff comes first. That is why employees love him so much and repay his kindness by working together to hit our goal.

Pros

Short hours of work, bonus, benefits, etc

Cons

Shifting schedule every 2 days

its an experience of a life time that one should pass through,the teamates are perfct team to work with always

I had a wonderful experience while at Dubai duty free it's a company worth working for at all times.am really grateful that they gave me a chance of a life time that I will never forget until my death.the team was wonderful and they listened to us whenever we had an issue they helped alot alot .has of my supervisors great people to work with any time .

Pros

lots of goodies they had for us always

Cons

nope 7-3 good working hours

Organized

Duty free work place is well organised or coordinated nicely. They will provide transportation, food at ramadan, bonus at the end if we work hard and reach target, uniform, and travel expenses yearly.

Pros

1 hr break

Cons

12hrs

Very Good compensation package and benifits.

Salary and job is fulfilling but Management and the way people are chosen for senior roles is very poor and subjective.Great track record and good performance is not valued and if you show intelligence and capabilities management will treat you as a threat.

Pros

Free Transpo

Cons

Subjective managers and poor promotion

Fast Paced, Customer Friendly environment and Sales Driven teamt

Dubai Duty Free has been my workplace in the UAE since 2004 and it was a great experience, learning and enriching one self.... There were several opportunities of growth development and promotion depending on your talent or skills.. Great benefits and staffs were all being taken cared off...

Pros

Benefits such as airfare housing goodies etc

Cons

Graveyard shifting schedule

Very nice working environment

It is my pleasure to experience to work in Dubai Duty Free, one of the best Airport retailer in the world. Best place to work for me since this is my first time working overseas.

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Free goodie bags, free tickets, with shuttle bus service

Very competitive..Engaged in selling luxury and quality items. Globally competitive store.. Employees are trained well. They provide a world class customers service.. Employees are paid well.. More benefits.

Pros

Free goodie bags, free tickets, free transportation

Cultural Diverse

Inline with my field of work.Everyday is a learning day.Friendly colleaguesLuxurious environmentOutstanding in handling of customer service.Seniors are professional at work

Pros

Bonus, Benefits

Cons

Shifting hours

Productive fun and a continuous learning environment

Dubai duty free provides productive training for the staffs where you can grow and apply on your work. They also provide good medical benefits as well as yearly salary increase and end of the year bonuses in which is why the staffs are boosted to work at their best every single day.

Pros

Attractive salary, salary increase, benefits

Cons

shifting schedules

Exciting and so much things to learn at work

It's a wonderful experience working with Dubai Duty Free. Staff are well compensated and benefits are good. You will learn a lot in dealing with thousands of passengers everyday and at the same time, if you work honestly and sincerely, you will have fantastic working experience and environment there.

Pros

Extra commissions

Cons

Night duty

Very productive and Good workplace

Make your life better. Provides all the staff needed. Better benefits, great working facilities. Provides enhancement of all its staff. The company belongs to the top 100 company in dubai.

Fun workplace and helps to know a lot of things working in DDF.

Its fun working in Dubai Duty Free you will get some friends of other nationalities the management are very good the way they take care of their staffs.You will learn a lot,a lot of activities as well. When you are working in DDF feels like you are HOME a FAMILY.

Pros

Good medical insurance, good benefits

Cons

8 hours of duty

Productive and fun with confident

I really love my work in Dubai Duty Freeyou can learn more things about the product You can enjoy while doing your job.Management also very good

Pros

Transportation free, uniform, shoe, belt, every 2 years ang laundry also free for the uniform

Cons

8hrs Duty

Fun workplace

Excellent company, good working place and excellent benefits. Good culture, safe workplace lots of opportunities. Offers lots of training. Good ethics.

Pros

Good benefits

Ok

It great place to work at dubai duty free. The atmosphere and the people from different nationality. Also the salary is attractive olas the commission.

Lucky to be part of the Word's No.1 Retail Company

I must say that I've been lucky to be a part of the organization. I worked for 11 years in this industry and I am happy that I saw myself grown from Sales Assistant to Beauty Advisor then to Supervisory Level. If it isn't because of this pandemic, I will not dare to leave this company.

Pros

Accommodation, free laundry, free transportation, 30 days paid leave and free annual air fare tickets.

Cons

Shifting Hours, 7-3, 3-11 and 11-7 then 1.5 off days (during the time I left)

an environment full of adjustments and learning everyday.

Your daily tasks require you to replenish, sale, sale and more sale needs to be generated. We learned how to become persuasive to customer, you should not let the passenger go without buying anything. Do everything possible to make the quota always reached. Our workplace is very enticing as it is loaded of luxury high end items. The hardest part of the job is to attend the night duty. Every 2 days our shift is always changed, 2 mornings, 2 afternoons and 2 nights. These 2 nights are very hard. The most enjoyable part of the job is increasing our salary every year, receiving goody bags full of luxury tester items, receiving 1.5 bonus every year, getting gift cards/perfume items whenever you sell some branded items under promotions. Receiving gift cards when you were caught performing exemplary customer service.

Pros

free uniforms, transportation facilities, and accommodation.

Cons

2 night duties are very daunting

You will meet different nationalities every minute

Awesome place to work with. Great environmentGreat benifits. Amazing teamwork. You will have the opportunity to meet different people everyday and share some great experience with them.

Pros

Free transpo.

Cons

Shifting

dubai duty free is full of surprises

My work at dubai duty free was great. i have learned alot. I gained more friends in different nationality. The management is also good. The area is also good but the hardest part is the shifting schedule. But its ok because i enjoyed working with the people around me.

Pros

more benefits

Cons

shifting duty

Global Leader and one of the biggest award winning travel retail in the world!

I worked for DDF for more than 15 years and I only left my job because I have to relocate otherwise I wouldn't have left the company. I only have high praises for my former employer because they really know how to take care of their employees that's why employees stay until they retire. They also do promotion from within because the company believes in its employees' capabilities. We are provided different customer service and product trainings to enhance our selling skills. It's not always work there because the company provides different activities like sports and talent shows wherein staffs can enjoy and showcase their skills and talents. There are also staff parties for socialization. Benefits and pays are very good and I can say that the company is really GENEROUS, PATIENT and UNDERSTANDING of its workforce. It provides job security and stability plus other opportunities and self growth. You wouldn't find it boring to work there because you get to meet a lot of different nationalities from co-workers and management to passengers/customers. There is learning everyday. Your co-workers are like your family already. The company provides paid vacation leave and since it's in the airport, mostly the schedule are shifting to morning, afternoon and graveyard unless if you're working in the office which have the regular morning sched. If you're looking for job security/stability in the travel retail sales industry, HONEST (honesty is the best policy there), teamplayer in a culturally diverse setting, flexible, people and service oriented then DDF is the right place for you. -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Duty Free. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dubai Duty Free Reviews by Location