Dubai Desert Extreme LLC

Dubai Desert Extreme LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates15 reviews

Good

Good company, nice people to work with, helpful, good experience, new knowledge, management experience but they have salary late, and no visa work....

Best Place to Work & working environment is calm and learning every customer is kept on high priority and following customer experience journey

No Words to mention if anyone and who worked in such business its the coolest place to work and learn ,TrainingImplementation Growing with Business Interaction with customers

Pros

Trust + appreciation

Incroyable Diversité Culturelle

J'adore travailler à Dubai Desert Extreme. Travailler avec 45 nationalités j'aime la diversité culturelle.

Pros

C'etait tellement amusant

Cons

Mauvaise administration

Learning place

Really best for starting carrier. Don't fear for hardworking specially for the time to learn or gain experience, Always ready to solve issues because solving issues is the point to gain experience on professional life.

Pros

free lunches and transportation

Cons

Mobiles allownces

a nice place to shop

The store provides a wide range and top of the line brands of equipment that is related to extreme sports such as snowboarding, surfing, and skateboarding.

Over all it's a good place to work along with fun, good people around, always supportive, multi nationalities, great brands, challenging colleagues, and much more.

Pros

Birthday cakes, festival gifts etc.

Productive , Work place Culture

Working in DDE gave a lot of experience in workplace culture and learned to be aggressive and smart. Most enjoyable part is to deal with different employees from different nationalities.

Great place to work as a team you will get very much things to learn.

All you have to focus on replenishment ,customer service and store principles.We mainly focus on up sell,cross sale and add on sale.We must be completely aware of our store and individual targets.Over all average transaction value,item per customer/unit per transaction,and conversion.

productive and positive workplace and environment

I'am a filipino citezen 29th years of age with total 3years experienced An ambitious an passionate woman with pride and dignity who viewed life positively.

productive and friendly environment

- with a competitive and friendly co- workers. - they company provides fair benefits for their staff. - every quarter the company conduct General Assembly to for Quarter review/ Performance, awards for top performing employees and fun games for all employees.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

low salary

Productive and fun workplace, very friendly colleagues

It is a very productive workplace and have very friendly colleagues. Sadly the new management didn't work out well and had affected the whole company especially on their payrolls.

Pros

Free transportation, Medical Insurance, two way ticket yearly

Cons

Long hours, no over time pay

It is professionally well organized and well mannered.

I have learned a lot of new top management tasks and deeds to keep the professionalism more polish in further coming challenges of my careers. well managing difficulties makes work more experience full and you have chance to deal the different kind of customers with different attitude and nature. keep an ease environment with co workers makes life easier because you feel better to work when they are happy on floor with you and you guys work as team together. nothing is hardest in job because as far as you are feel it hard it means you given up for something which is to be done nicely. i love my job because its rocking me the way i am sporty guy i like that hard core sports stuff to deal with and more amazing that i have product knowledge what i am working for.

Pros

yes we do have refreshments for motivations.

Cons

flexible with work as it needs to be.

Not really good with the manager

Four months befor e you recieve salary, there is no team work with the management and the staff .. There a no planning ahead ..

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and huge experience place

Well at DDE I can say I have gained a lot of professional skills along with personal endorsement which definitely will help for my career path. Very friendly atmosphere between Management and employees. Had a lot of fun while joining the Marketing events happening every month in different environments.

Good working atmosphere

Good working atmosphere , is reducing the work pressure. providing more experiance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Desert Extreme LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dubai Desert Extreme LLC Reviews by Location

• Dubai Desert Extreme LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?