Dubai Airports

Dubai Airports Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates75 reviews

Excellent Place to work

Very Good organization. I am proud to say I was ex employee of Dubai Airports. If get second chance to work for Dubai Airports, I would join definitely.Great place to work.

Enjoyable working environment.. No need to do stressful work... Happy work

All coleuges are friendly approach.. Even ur bose.. Working like playing game... Because enjoyable jobs and environment.. But always result oriented.. Task are like competition of game... Every team members have their own important role.. All staffs are mutually respectfull behavior.. I quit that job only for salary problem... Very Less salary i got because of i havent had previous airport experience..

Productive workplace

Working for the company was good experience because we did good training and gained experience. The management is good and working there is really good.

A very nice fast paced environment

The overall environment is fun in a fast paced environment. The only difference is that the management lacks integrity and this is its biggest downfall. Employees stay and work 'quietly' because of the salary and good government benefits BUT as one climbs the ladder one can see the cheating and conniving within the HIGH levels of management. The owners of the company are soooo busy, TRUSTING, CARING and LOVING ...they do not have the time or energy to see what is happening 'below them' ....as they are sooo nice and trusting.

Pros

Good Salary and Government Benefits

Cons

Management lacks integrity..CANNOT be trusted

Productive and fun to work with the colleagues

It was a amazing experience Amazing team workTimings were good!Time to time workEveryday new faces and new passenger Greet and have some chit chaat

Pros

Good service

Cons

12hr max

Great for worklife balance but look out for Number 1!

Great worklife balance, looks amazing on your CV, nice and shinny perception.That's the only positive.However once you are in, you discover that there is a "look out for number 1" attitude and not a pleasant environment to work in.There are some great people there, however in the minority.Permanent staff do not respect external hires, which is not their fault as there is a head count cap on the organization to prevent permanent in-hiring, where it suits! And most of the time, the only way to expand teams is through external resourcing.There is no collaborative working, and the full-time staff either dismiss any positive ideas an external resource will bring, or claim as one of their own to make themselves look good. Seen on many occasions.Everything is a critique and not positive - back-stabbing culture.If you know Project Management and have adhere to that process, you may as well leave it at the door as its not use at DA. If you try to change things to a simple process, it will upset the apple-cart and you will face stubborn-ness for change.

Pros

Dubai Government Operating (07:30-14:30), airport discounts when travelling

Cons

No-collaboration, Selfish Individuals, No Progression

Good work life balance.

Good work life balance. Nice and stable environment. Things implementation happens in a planned manner. Management is very kind and coopeartive. Strongly suggest.

Work at dubai airports

1. Day at work in dubai airports is competitive day by day. 2. I have learned many things and reached atop level. 3. The hardest part of our job is when you reach the top level, you have to go beyond or stay put but never go less and actually the atmosphere there will keep you always motivated

Best place to work

Working environment is good and beneficial for the kind of employee like me because of the incentives that I get. However I worked alone for this huge property. I worked for the hotel and their restaurants, lounges and spa.

Dubai Airports has the best working environment for me.

Dubai Airports is my happy pill. I love working with my colleagues and seeing different kinds and types of people everyday. Everyday is a new day! I love Dubai Airports.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dubai Airports?

Dynamic work environment

A fun and dynamic place to work. Employees are given autonomy to create their own space and schedules. Lots of projects ongoing and there is a keen interest in staff development.

Pros

Autonomy

The job does not even compensate with the salary they are giving.

The work is okay it is just that the salary they are giving is very low as of the moment since there is an implementation of new tax here in Dubai that affects the employees.

Good place to work with different culture people and The company provide good relation ship with the employee and give good benefit for the employee and his family.

Productive and competitive environment

Working in the busiest airport in the world is very challenging, high managements are strict when it comes to airports safety and security standards that should follow by all the staff.

Nice

Very good place to work in and management is very professional and good. There is also a lot study and training which is good for personal experience growth.

Hope to back and work again in dubai airports

I don’t have any comments. Waiting to work again in dubai airports. I was working as part of cargo team and my job title was administrator and operation team.

Very Good place to work

Dubai Airport is like a paradise I was marvelled when I Saw the Airport. This Airport is one of the best in the whole world because of its serene environment with a lot of infrastructure facilities

Great Fast paced culture with myriad of options to learn and develop

Skilled team leader and manager; adept at directing all phases of project lifecycle. Excellent communicator and creative problem solver; proficient at leveraging emerging technologies to streamline/automate operations. Recognized at every step of career path for positive attitude and work effort; maintain highest professional ethics and standards.

Seeking a challenging career that enables me to use my education background, talent and skills , as well as contribute to organization’s goals that would provide an excellent opportunity for my career

Inclusive work place.

The offices are highly interdependent and they perform best because of this. Every office understands the importance of their job in the large production line which forms the Dubai Airport and they strive to ensure they complete their work to the highest quality so that they can ensure the passengers have a safe and enjoyable visit.

creative, productive, and flexible.

I have been an effient worker to any establishment in uae, I have dedicated my self to every time and hours being spent in any work Force . I wish I will be giving the privilege to access my skill in the industry.

Pros

free dinner

Cons

11hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dubai Airports. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Dubai Airports