Drydocks World Dubai

United Arab Emirates74 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Productive and stressfull

There is a good experience about marine fields.accomodation still not full freedom.we have no salary increases last five years . Poluted area. Transportation is good

Pros

Free food

Not very great

Stressful environment with unrealistic deadlines. Limited career progression. Most of the staff are very confined to the work culture. But a good place to learn for entry level ones

The management of marine department is no good.I experience my duty around the clock no sleep but same salary.Specially have a heavy lift no reliver in 24 hours or more.. No safety for the crew if lock of sleep..

Pros

Regular

Cons

Long Hours work no pay the overtime

Productivee

Working in a multinational company , respect and help each other as a team to achieve targets and KPI. I learned a lot from other supervisors , and respect each others.

Pros

Free Lunches

Very Hard work

Hard work,, Hard Climate, Good Culture. I learn to much Skills. Good Management. Hard type of job are hydroblasting. I enjoy to much friend in a job. Typical job work i nightshift

Pros

Free foods

Cons

9 hours

Good company ..And good management.

Safety vise good Good culture. Good team work. Accommodation is good When we working in any place company will provide training.. I have welder card in different project.

Pros

All provided

Cons

8hour duty

Overall company is good,.

Culture among the people who working needs to be changed. The blaming culture and people feel insecure about their job that stopping from taking challenges in their scope of work.

Well established Marine, Oil & Gas Facility

Drydocks World Dubai is an excellent place to work. It is a semi-government organization under Dubai Government. A great place to learn and grow your career, relatively safe place is terms of job security.

Pros

Medical Insurance, House Allowance, Bonuses

Cons

Slow career growth

Great

The most better thing is the environment..There is no pressure of work.just finished your duty and take rest.all the welfare facilities aree provided on job locations

Good

work place is very hard in everyday you have to transfer different kind of ship.and you have also different foreman it is hard because you can't catch up there attitude every single day you we are working in different boss.

Pros

leaving out

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Drydocks World Dubai?

more on safety rules and regulation

i learned more about safety rules, like fire fighting , and everyday tool box talk subject like working at height, electrical safety, take 5 to stay alive and the 12 life saving golden rules.

Pros

free lunch and . etc

history,meeting friends,football

Easy-going, ready to learn new skills, competitive, travelling, communicable,hardworking,responsible,punctual,Resourceful in difficult working situations.

Great company

Great work / life balance. Excellent benefits and perks. Open atmosphere and work environment. Busy work schedule on a daily basis. I find the days to be exciting and different. Many opportunities to train and expand knowledge.

Pros

unlimited PTO, solid work /llifestyle

Cons

pay level

Good Knowledge and Get experience multi skills in ship yard

1 - I always found good day at work 2- I learned do the job with Stranded / Quality / safety 3- Always i pass my experience to my juniors and my seniors give me good positive motivation. 4 - How i can give my best more batter then before 5- when i got salary with the top of chart performance table

Pros

Free Lunch / GYM / etc.

productive

The most enjoyable part of my job are to learn about a lots of technical jobs and familiarize all types of tools. I am working for 10 years in the company...

Pros

free launches

Cons

good working environment with standard on safety

safety officers check early to make sure work places are safe,workers are very friendly helpful management staff are very accountable

productive and satety

work structure is well defined, But career future is low. providing job security. New types of piping system and variety of jobs handled.

Pros

free food an accomadation

Cons

rigid not flexible workng culture

Productive worker

*a typcal day at work are sometimes cold but if its summer or during ramadan its very hot climate. * i learned eating indian food,arabic food and a little language of arabic and indian. *management sometimes good sometimes not. *i have may co-workers there but many are indian and a also our kabayan there and also different people,different country. *the hardest part of the job is when you blasting and painting in the confined space area. *the most enjoyable part of the job is when your co-worker are all kabayan or filipino.

Pros

all free like house, water, dewa and foods

Cons

Good place for start carrier

Exciting work in ship repair, with very low compensation and almost zero opportunities for carrier growth. Very weak job culture. Good job security.

Pros

8 h work shift

Cons

weak job culture; poor compensation; very low opportunities for growth

very productive

overall it is a good place for learning.60 countries of peoples are working.Hard job but excellent experience in the life.

Pros

peoples are cooperative

Drydocks

When I was work this company they give what the people need..And all the benefits they give

Pros

free all

Cons

Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drydocks World Dubai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Drydocks World Dubai Reviews by Location