Drydocks World Dubai

Drydocks World Dubai Management reviews

United Arab Emirates74 reviews

Clear

Very Hard work

Hard work,, Hard Climate, Good Culture. I learn to much Skills. Good Management. Hard type of job are hydroblasting. I enjoy to much friend in a job. Typical job work i nightshift

Pros

Free foods

Cons

9 hours

The management of marine department is no good.I experience my duty around the clock no sleep but same salary.Specially have a heavy lift no reliver in 24 hours or more.. No safety for the crew if lock of sleep..

Pros

Regular

Cons

Long Hours work no pay the overtime

A competitive shipyard to grow with.

One of the best shipyard in the Middle East to start with.Friendly atmosphere and good to work with highly knowledge professionals.Management is very supportive.Experienced a Multinational workforce with adoptive work culture.

workplace that badly needs ethical respect to different cultures

Leaders should understand that there is nosuch thing as perfect employee. Employees should be treated the way they deserve. No shouting / nagging and shaming.. A team can work more effective if everybody has good relation to each other.

Pros

good medical benefits

Production with safety rules

Hello, I'm sure about this company. This company is a largest ship yards. This company is large ship repair in the world. Workers for this is a good company and management is goods

Pros

Free foods

Cons

Per hour

daily production are important

giving TBT (risk assessment) to the worker before deploying them, proper and good communication between workers and supervision will have a good progress. be with the side of the management. workplace are risky and need to put safety first at all time. payday are the most enjoyable part of it.

Pros

safety at work

Job advancement is excellent.

Under the British Management the Drydock World received flying colors of excellent. And the workers in it likewise performed the same standard as the company is having. Having able to work at Drydocks World-Dubai for continuous 6years gave me my full confidence in my field of work in the Ship Fabrication. I am now searching same company or same job specification as I am harness by time and by the global standard.

Productive & having yearly league

On my daily routine checking the productivity of its projects, preparing a presentation on department production meeting. I have learned also the time management, safety & quality of the jobs. The workplace is convenient for everybody. The hardest part of my job is when our productivity was behind than the plan we need to find better idea or solution how to conquer the problem. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is the people around you helping each other to achieve the good products and to deliver the project on time.

Pros

Celebration for all having Month Birthday

Cons

N/a

Very unpredictable nature of business with high safety risks

Keeps you very busy at workPeople good and experiencedFrequent changes at higher managementneed to invest and upgrade infrastructuresKeeps you very busy at work

Pros

Highly resourceful

Cons

Aging assets

New Building and Offshore with highest priority of security

A typical day at work is my biggest task to documents the project of the company come from the client. I learn how to handle any types of documents required on the project. The management is highly organized, appropriate and working together as a team. The workplace is operation on ship repair, rigs, tanks etc. The hardest part of the job is to matched all the detail information between the system and the actual hard copy of documents. And the enjoyable part of the job is to update and report the information on database system.

Pros

Free accommodation, transportation & medical

Cons

Eight hours

Drydock world is good

Drydock world is best company and safety is good and cleaning and good maintenance is good management good and one of the number one drydock world totally is good

good enviironmental place

The day starts with a toolbox talk with all safety aspects to make aware of my platters about the job, working environments ,safety standards and client requirements .in this company I have learned about fabrication of different kinds of structures with lot of standards. Mostly worked in new building fabrication of rigs, platforms, ships, pressure tanks and worked in piping department too. management soo nice that they provide all kind of needs of employees and they encourage us .if we talk about the hardest part is climate..

Pros

8 hour duty, good accomadation, out leaving allovance

Cons

climate too hot

good working environment with standard on safety

safety officers check early to make sure work places are safe,workers are very friendly helpful management staff are very accountable

Good work place

Always busy work schedule based on WBS - Learned project execution methods and lesson learnt - Management was supportive and encouraging - Good rapport with co-workers - Commissioning of the project was the toughest - Enjoyed the day to day on-board activities

Pros

Good working practice, healthy working environment

Cons

salary

productive work place

supportive workers, management always look after the safety of their employees, team building are being implemented. pressure on work is there but because of the support and cooperation of all the workers evrything are done well

In general, this company is good.

I learned a lot in this company. I got to know other nationalities. The hardest part of this job is when there is explosion that causes fire. It is very dangerous for everyone. The management of this company is also good and fair to everyone.

Pros

free food for all employees

Cons

sometimes no over time.

Productive and great job experience.

I am great and over whelmed work for my latest job. Drydock World Dubai teaching me for being a high standard worker. Management and my co-workers are very supportive and we are exchanging ideas and knowledge. Hardest part of a job when we are not meet the target time that they are given to us, Enjoyable are when we finish all the task or the project we are doing.

Productive with Quality

Working Daily due to project schedule. Learn how handle 2 big Projects. Management is fair. Workers & Supervisor are Hard Working. Hardest Part is the project schedule due to problem of other department. Project Completion.

Productive worker

*a typcal day at work are sometimes cold but if its summer or during ramadan its very hot climate. * i learned eating indian food,arabic food and a little language of arabic and indian. *management sometimes good sometimes not. *i have may co-workers there but many are indian and a also our kabayan there and also different people,different country. *the hardest part of the job is when you blasting and painting in the confined space area. *the most enjoyable part of the job is when your co-worker are all kabayan or filipino.

Pros

all free like house, water, dewa and foods

Cons

Twelve years of work period in Drydocks made me so rich in my career life.

Management and co-workers were all co-operative and highly supportive. Less monthly package made me to wind up with Drydocks and move for my betterment.

productive

its good.. the management and the rules at work but the salary is low.. and with no ot..

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drydocks World Dubai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Drydocks World Dubai Reviews by Location

• Drydocks World Dubai
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?