Drydocks World Dubai

United Arab Emirates74 reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

Productive and stressfull

There is a good experience about marine fields.accomodation still not full freedom.we have no salary increases last five years . Poluted area. Transportation is good

Pros

Free food

Not very great

Stressful environment with unrealistic deadlines. Limited career progression. Most of the staff are very confined to the work culture. But a good place to learn for entry level ones

A competitive shipyard to grow with.

One of the best shipyard in the Middle East to start with.Friendly atmosphere and good to work with highly knowledge professionals.Management is very supportive.Experienced a Multinational workforce with adoptive work culture.

Dwd

Good carrier, and wide opportunity and scope and a good platform to prove your ability. and well-reputed company. and good benefits.get a hard work platform to show your skills

i learned a lot

i learned a lot in this company, just so sad that i was included on the list of employees who were laid off last 2014, when i joined in the company i was hired as a skilled fabricator, then when there's an opening inside office i tried applying and was hired. if i could still return at DDWD i would love to comeback and work again.

Well established Marine, Oil & Gas Facility

Drydocks World Dubai is an excellent place to work. It is a semi-government organization under Dubai Government. A great place to learn and grow your career, relatively safe place is terms of job security.

Pros

Medical Insurance, House Allowance, Bonuses

Cons

Slow career growth

Good for learning and gaining knowledge

Good for new comers to learn more things in hands on experience and ability to become leaders and giving training on different aspects of safety related.

learnig job

company faciality and learning working knoladge is good To be the part of a well reputed organization, where my best abilities can be explored to achieve the organizational goal along with the height of my career

Great company

Great work / life balance. Excellent benefits and perks. Open atmosphere and work environment. Busy work schedule on a daily basis. I find the days to be exciting and different. Many opportunities to train and expand knowledge.

Pros

unlimited PTO, solid work /llifestyle

Cons

pay level

productive

The most enjoyable part of my job are to learn about a lots of technical jobs and familiarize all types of tools. I am working for 10 years in the company...

Pros

free launches

productive and satety

work structure is well defined, But career future is low. providing job security. New types of piping system and variety of jobs handled.

Pros

free food an accomadation

Cons

rigid not flexible workng culture

Good place for start carrier

Exciting work in ship repair, with very low compensation and almost zero opportunities for carrier growth. Very weak job culture. Good job security.

Pros

8 h work shift

Cons

weak job culture; poor compensation; very low opportunities for growth

Focused on project completions in all aspects

It's a international company, with clients world wide, with very interesting projects and a lot of chalenges! I learn to work with different nationalities workers and clients too, to achive large spectruum of requirements from clients! I learn also to work in very hard wheater conditon! I learn that everyting is possible when is a team work!

Nice to work as a team

Carry out ultrasonic testing in a project Dolwin 2 (hvdc platform), and submitting day to day reports, my colloquies having good experience working in a different countriesm learn a lot about how to do a team work for success

Good workplace where i was able to implement my innovative ideas

it was wonderful working with Drydocks world Dubai in technical aspect.

Challenging with learning

I had a chance to work for challenging project which are the worlds largest and conceptual designs

Pros

lots of benefits apart from salary

Cons

no limitation if its work

Experience and Knowledge

I gain considerable knowledge ans experience in this company

No comments

its a challenging job. Previously there are two senior buyers, from last one year i'm handling as a junior buyer. i learned a lot from technical side about the vessels.

Pros

no comments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drydocks World Dubai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Drydocks World Dubai Reviews by Location

• Drydocks World Dubai
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?