Drydocks World Dubai

Drydocks World Dubai Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates74 reviews

Productive and stressfull

There is a good experience about marine fields.accomodation still not full freedom.we have no salary increases last five years . Poluted area. Transportation is good

Pros

Free food

Cons

Dry docks have a excellent quality of work in shipping and safe jobs this company 24 hour trying to zero harm

I learned a lot of new things about our job differentl metal experience machining and piping fabrication good tools good safty equipments and good communication with the worker's

Not very great

Stressful environment with unrealistic deadlines. Limited career progression. Most of the staff are very confined to the work culture. But a good place to learn for entry level ones

The management of marine department is no good.I experience my duty around the clock no sleep but same salary.Specially have a heavy lift no reliver in 24 hours or more.. No safety for the crew if lock of sleep..

Pros

Regular

Cons

Long Hours work no pay the overtime

A competitive shipyard to grow with.

One of the best shipyard in the Middle East to start with.Friendly atmosphere and good to work with highly knowledge professionals.Management is very supportive.Experienced a Multinational workforce with adoptive work culture.

It is a very good

It is a Very good company. Accommodation is good. Work location is also good. Hr also good. Food is good. Swimming pool Cricket ground backet bal

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hurs

workplace that badly needs ethical respect to different cultures

Leaders should understand that there is nosuch thing as perfect employee. Employees should be treated the way they deserve. No shouting / nagging and shaming.. A team can work more effective if everybody has good relation to each other.

Pros

good medical benefits

Excellent

Team work, smart working and delivery of project in time. Very helpful environment and friendly human resource. Safe working on site environment. Salary on time.

Started politics

Long back there is politics after some time it was stopped now started again . Apart from that all going well with huge pressure and profits.. Really can enjoy with real actual job at present

Production with safety rules

Hello, I'm sure about this company. This company is a largest ship yards. This company is large ship repair in the world. Workers for this is a good company and management is goods

Pros

Free foods

Cons

Per hour

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Drydocks World Dubai?

Productivee

Working in a multinational company , respect and help each other as a team to achieve targets and KPI. I learned a lot from other supervisors , and respect each others.

Pros

Free Lunches

Ship Repair

Ship repair manager job is Very interesting and changeling role everyday new challenges. Always to work under pressure and critical decision makings which i like it.

Very Hard work

Hard work,, Hard Climate, Good Culture. I learn to much Skills. Good Management. Hard type of job are hydroblasting. I enjoy to much friend in a job. Typical job work i nightshift

Pros

Free foods

Cons

9 hours

daily production are important

giving TBT (risk assessment) to the worker before deploying them, proper and good communication between workers and supervision will have a good progress. be with the side of the management. workplace are risky and need to put safety first at all time. payday are the most enjoyable part of it.

Pros

safety at work

Dwd

Good carrier, and wide opportunity and scope and a good platform to prove your ability. and well-reputed company. and good benefits.get a hard work platform to show your skills

i learned a lot

i learned a lot in this company, just so sad that i was included on the list of employees who were laid off last 2014, when i joined in the company i was hired as a skilled fabricator, then when there's an opening inside office i tried applying and was hired. if i could still return at DDWD i would love to comeback and work again.

Job advancement is excellent.

Under the British Management the Drydock World received flying colors of excellent. And the workers in it likewise performed the same standard as the company is having. Having able to work at Drydocks World-Dubai for continuous 6years gave me my full confidence in my field of work in the Ship Fabrication. I am now searching same company or same job specification as I am harness by time and by the global standard.

Productive & having yearly league

On my daily routine checking the productivity of its projects, preparing a presentation on department production meeting. I have learned also the time management, safety & quality of the jobs. The workplace is convenient for everybody. The hardest part of my job is when our productivity was behind than the plan we need to find better idea or solution how to conquer the problem. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is the people around you helping each other to achieve the good products and to deliver the project on time.

Pros

Celebration for all having Month Birthday

Cons

N/a

Good company ..And good management.

Safety vise good Good culture. Good team work. Accommodation is good When we working in any place company will provide training.. I have welder card in different project.

Pros

All provided

Cons

8hour duty

Good work place

Safety good.need to improve and give much better salary.give a good fesility. No too pushing labours.working is good and no tension. We have provide good atmosphere to work area.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Hard work

No more words truly satisfied

Because the facilities are amazing. Wide range of tools. U cannot find out anyway where as a worker. It's a learning college learn more and earn more.

Pros

Free food and a fantastic accommodation with swimming pool

Cons

Have a clinic with two doctors and lot of nurses. And ambulance service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drydocks World Dubai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Drydocks World Dubai Reviews by Location