Dragon Oil

Dragon Oil Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates8 reviews

Good Place and Excellent timings

Previous management were better, but dragon oil as culture is a good place. Pay is average and Bonus depends on the market and company profit of same year

very good company

A company with strong leadership and enthusiasm. People are nice and it was indeed pleasure working with them. There is bright future in dragon oil..

Pros

Good environment

Cons

non

Not worthy of consideration due to discrimination

A lot of cliques formed largely based around national and cultural preferences , and this was encouraged by management . Managers enjoyed speaking foreign languages but all deliverables and the formal language had to be in English. Due to language barriers created by management, it created a hostile and exclusionary work environment.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Poor management

Exceptional Oil and Gas company in the Middle East

Extremely well run company offering many growth opportunities for me and all other employees. It was a pleasure to work in a multicultural environment under exceptional leadership.

Pros

Exposure to field operations, diverse group of people, teamwork.

Cons

N/a

reservoir department

we worked together as a good team for all the period a spent in dragon oil. good experience, clear vision and target achieved

Excellent place to work.

I enjoyed working for this company. The most enjoyable part of my role was the employees i was working with. It was one of the challenges that i came across, new country, new people and new working environment. I enjoyed every single moment of working for this company.

A good company

It is always good to start work with positive people around you and a morning coffee or green tea. I have learned new things such as financial analysis of Contractors' Financial Statement for pre-qualification process, budget preparation and Treasury function. The hardest it may seem but helped me gain self confidence to accept new roles with few minutes orientation. I just love working with the whole Finance team from the best ever Finance Director, Line Managers and co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was, no matter how busy the bosses were, they could find time to have bonding with the team.

Pros

Lunch bonding with the team

My first job with an excellent organization

I have grown up here and would like to thank all my bosses and colleagues for teaching me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dragon Oil. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dragon Oil Reviews by Location