DP World

DP World Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates95 reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Productive and fun at job

Company is good pay on time and give free lunch and accommodation to workers and insurance also air ticket providing to ther worker and overtime also

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short break and health care

It's better place to work at least you can start your career growth with this this company

Well, I learnt so many things from this company it's good place to work, they give salary on time every month 25th. They will provide accommodation and transportation. It's a professional company definitely it will help you in your career growth

Pros

Salary on time every month on 25th

Cons

12 hours duty

DP world is good company

DP world is the biggest company in the world. the most important safety rules and regulation provide in the workers and others. company provide the best salary on the workers.

I got various training and fun Activities

DP world is one of the best company in the world. They are giving more considatation to the Employee. They are giving yearly bonus and Monthly Reward . When I worked this company 1 feel more Sequire . I was worked on board vessel It is Adventure Job although I feel happy because they are gave more care and security

Pros

. They are gave food and Accomodation other all benefits

Yes productive and friendly environment

My experience in DP world 🌍 was excellent good bonus every year salary was never issue in DP world they use to give good salary overall awesome place

Pros

Free lunches sometime

Cons

8 hours duty and after that 4 hours overtime

So disappointed

People are doing business so unethically, all are ready to kill other co workers to move ahead.I was starving to work, funny enough no one allowed me to because of the competition. Locals however are safe as they need not work plus get better positions and salary.

Nice for workers

That's good for workers.very peaceful and they give all benefits for us.and it recomand for every body to get a job in dp world. So I like to say this is a one of best company of world

Climate makes the most works get difficult

awesome company to work for as a bachelour and if ur are married and wanna live with famliy at a low position then it becomes way too difficult to handle life.

Pros

Good salary if bachelours

Cons

long working hours, if not get promotted and are married then its difficult, work/life balance is not good for low level employess

Great organization

Great Place to work, homely atmosphere, very good opportunity to gain knowledge, sacred place for gettin salary. Flexible, progressive ambitious organization with ability to invest.

Fun and relaxed place to work with great benefits, however, slow professional growth. Large finance team which provides a good exposure to technical financial aspects of a business, frequent mergers and acquisitions provides exposure to capital markets and complicated consolidation issues that are unique in this region.

Pros

Good exposure to technical financial aspects, frequent mergers and acquisitions provides exposure to capital markets, exposure to IT tools that it a key objective of the company.

Cons

Slow professional growth

Usually only work

No other activities .no playtime while break.short time break.and lot of workload.chance of getting promotion are very less.workmates are good and they are co operative.

Well experienced in traffic and security management

Very well company that develops your knowledge and personality and experience. Good benefits and providing trainings and seminars. Monitoring the port link within dp world as part of traffic and security management.

Good benifits based on position

Good company.Yet for initial careers work life balance is the worst.Due to personnel strength benefits varies.Based on department benefits varies.OVERALL GOOD COMPANY FOR EXPERT LEVEL

average

its average company to work , salary is very low to survive in UAE ,if you are staying with family you can't save anything , so plan accordingly and nicely.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Not good place to work

Happy working in this company..benefits are good,security is good,they always have seminars and trainings,medical teatments for employees provided,I am satisfied working in DPworld..

Pros

Free all

Cons

12hours

Productive safety work place.well trained employees & exercise team work to build a noble ideals to finish a job in an accuarate difinite time.

Working at dp world feels like family.You can share your productive ideas for future team building purposes.promotion are also provided by the company to those qualified employee.Dp world also provide training & seminars & free safety training course before employees go through to their respective area of responsibility at working job site.

Pros

Everything is free like food & accomodation & traportation.benefits are given to their employees

Cons

Sometimes a quite long range multi taslking job.

it is a nice firm to work, having good salaries and better benefits ,hard work always gets appreciation, I have learned a lot while working here, get improve in my some weaknesses , management is good, had a friendly atmosphere at work, I enjoyed my job while inspection and visiting construction sites and meeting with people with expertise in their fields and gain knowledge

workplace have a good facility

very productive company, company providing a good health assistance and good treatment to all of the staffs.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long hours of job

assistant civil engineering

Completion of CSCL Leaders for students Dubai sponsor by DP World.

Pros

free launch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DP World. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DP World
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?