DP World

DP World Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates90 reviews

Great place with best team to work with

The managers are always taking care of the freshers. They want to solve the issues that we face and immediately find a solution. They are always ready to help and teach things. They don't get angry if you make a mistake instead they teach us from our mistakes.

Dp world isthe place where we can learn many thing for betterment of life

Dp world compare to others having good atmosphere to work ;they lookafter employees very well and giving friendly enviornment to do work..we can learn and implement our experience into wider interest of good life.

Excellent place and.compamy to work for

Life changer improves life and work atmosphere. They treat u very professionally and respect all your words . It's good working with them and wold highly recommend

Work and have fun at the same time .DP World has an amazing office and workplace with advanced technologies and great place to work with.It was a pleasure to work with the HR team, the management is really supportive . During my tenure I was able to interact with some of anazing personalities from HR team, operations and IT . I would love to be a permanent resource of DP WORLD DUBAI and will definitely hope to rejoin again if given an opportunity.

Your DP World experience depends on the BU you are in

Initial couple of years was good.Not a company to work for the long haul, unless you are just interested in the pay check and not ambitious.Work environment greatly depends on who is the department head.Very hierarchical, departmentalized entity.Autocratic management style.

DP world is good company

DP world is the biggest company in the world. the most important safety rules and regulation provide in the workers and others. company provide the best salary on the workers.

I got various training and fun Activities

DP world is one of the best company in the world. They are giving more considatation to the Employee. They are giving yearly bonus and Monthly Reward . When I worked this company 1 feel more Sequire . I was worked on board vessel It is Adventure Job although I feel happy because they are gave more care and security

Pros

. They are gave food and Accomodation other all benefits

Yes productive and friendly environment

My experience in DP world 🌍 was excellent good bonus every year salary was never issue in DP world they use to give good salary overall awesome place

Pros

Free lunches sometime

Cons

8 hours duty and after that 4 hours overtime

Promot in salary

I worked in DP from 2004 to 2013. Excellent company. My carreer started from DPA , my life style changed, I learnt a lot, thanks to Mr.Luis mechanical senior supervisor.

So disappointed

People are doing business so unethically, all are ready to kill other co workers to move ahead.I was starving to work, funny enough no one allowed me to because of the competition. Locals however are safe as they need not work plus get better positions and salary.

Benefits were anfare

As working is a necessity to all people who willing to join companies it is important to be with good mentality and attitude with worker met in order the operations to be successful.

Pros

Accodation and transpont

Cons

8 hours basic and 4 hours over time

Nice for workers

That's good for workers.very peaceful and they give all benefits for us.and it recomand for every body to get a job in dp world. So I like to say this is a one of best company of world

Climate makes the most works get difficult

awesome company to work for as a bachelour and if ur are married and wanna live with famliy at a low position then it becomes way too difficult to handle life.

Pros

Good salary if bachelours

Cons

long working hours, if not get promotted and are married then its difficult, work/life balance is not good for low level employess

Productive and competative

Good management - employee relation, Good management support, Gives priority for employees health & safety at work site and staff accommodation, Provides adequate trainings for the employees.

Productive and fun workplace

Daily challenges to achieve the target by following safety and make costumers happy and satisfied Trying to always be at the forefront in providing the best services in the world.

Cons

08 hours

Dp world is the best

I love dp world Dubai Port jabal e Ali free zone. I was working as Tally clerk in containers terminal one its was so good. And I have experience in DP World

Pros

Tally clerk

Cons

Dp world

Excellent

Good company big organisation all over the world handling port and logistics business good supportive staff and management Got good knowledge of import export business

Good Atmosphere

A challenging work place. Apriciationfor good achivments. Excellent management.Excellent enviorment. Promotion to employees for their hard work..Departments Director and senior Manager to guide when needed.

Ni

I worked in dp world as a itv driver for 8 year with clean record but company terminated me without any reason now I am in big trouble no flights to go back

Pros

Ad

Cons

Fh

Thanks

Still the management (supervisor and senior supervisor level ) are doing stupid third grade politics like cast and religious oriented . I hates the management not the Arabic management

Not a good culture

The business is pretty much miss aligned in all departments and there is not enough accountability for higher level positions. There is not enough responsibility around safety

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DP World. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DP World