DoubleTree by Hilton logo
DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

Found 70 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,642 reviews

It was fun working there and i got to learn more,i hsve never worked in an appartment brfore,and i got to work in one.

Working here was also fun for me because everyone was seen equal no matter your color, we even eat in thesame cafeteria with all the managers and the General managers.More so,we were having two offs in a week that was also amazing,coming to the accommodation ,it was clean and we have free drinking water.

Pros

We had free launch and breakfast

Cons

When is busy or when you cant finish your rooms on time, you have to extend.

Productive but stressful work place continue work load on staff. But good fpr future

Good wok place but stressfull for staff continue workload sometime has to work outside of the property. But is good for future because you will be enough strong for any critical situation aftrr working with this property.

productive and fun place

good grounds for beginners or freshers to learn and harness their potential for great future possitions. Have great facilities to enlighten you of several things that one have to get knowledge of. The hardest part of working there have to do with the long hours of duty and lack of appreciation on the part of some managers.

Pros

free meal and great accomodation layout plans for staffs.

Cons

long hours of duty without a commensorating wages

I started my career as store keeper. Currently i am general cashier .2019 i completed my 5 year. I have good experiences in hilton , but current situation makes to change my field. Because i got unpaid leave for 6 month ..

I am working as carpenter. It's grate place to work.

Great team work. Always joy full at work. Good managers and Manegment sopting Staff. Great communication each department and staff. Accommodation also good for staff. Every game have there.

Very Good atmosphere to work.

I am very happy to here work as a reservation agent and i am proud to be an Hilton Member. I am getting a lot of chances to do different work like. to do revenue report and package up-dation in the ONQ PM.

Perfect description of a workplace, big, spacious, perfect for family and group of people for leisure or business. Great definition of hospitality. Amazing place

multicultural

La empresa pertenece a la cadena Hilton, tienen un nivel labor motivado y empoderamiento

Excellent work place

Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment. A cozy workplace with excellent peers and superiors, all so supportive. The location is excellent and easily accessible from all over. Very close to The Mall of Emirates.

Pros

Meals and discounts while travelling

Cons

Long & odd working hours

The Best

The best place to work. Always taking care of team members. It is like a school, we learn a lot from here. Great team as well, all department supports each other always.

Jobs at DoubleTree by Hilton

See more jobs

staff have to work life donkey . and no standed follow by management . lots of guest even staff cannot manage

f&b staff have to work more than 12 hours without overtime payment .and staff benefit is zero, cafeteria food cannot eat. 4 person in one room. the basic salary was waiter start from 950 dirams .nolearning and development programmes for staff. yes Hilton have but managers will do for staff

a good place to start your career in hospitality

it was a fun place to work with a lot of good people to worked with. it gives you motivation to work in Hilton, a little bit disappointed with staff meals

Pros

discount on every Hilton properties

Cons

employee meals are not too good

Highly professional and skilful

Highly professional and skilled Fill with fun Easy to talk to Excellent communication skills( Both English and French) Can work as a team Follow organizational policies

Family feeling

The best place to not only work but also for self growth. Provides trainings for inter hotel departmental transfers. Great accommodation environment. Support for the extra curricular activities

Pros

You can grow your career

Great Place to work

It is great place to work and learn. Management is good. flexible working hours. Average pay but good benefits in terms of accomodation, meals, medical and insurance.

Pros

Good management and housing facilities

Cons

Average pay

good place to work and learn

good place to work and learn new things grate team best management good location in rak well working time by good transport 24 hrs less traveling time .

Pros

nice food

Cons

if need

Poor Management

Poor Management and less salary can improve has so much potential but as I said before poor management and in the last stages before the renovation people were fired a lot.

Productive work place

I had a good experience within a multi-national team, and i had 2 certificates: Catch at my best recognition. We used OnQ Insider system to enroll the Guests.

informative and productive workplace.

even though the hotel is busy at all times, the staff are very helpful and cheerful. i learned a lot from my experience in this hotel about hospitality and service.

friendly team

it was great place for work, I learn a lot of think since I joined the property. working with different culture, there's no hardest part working in Double tree by Hilton mostly enjoyable because the property give chance to grow to every team members.

productive place to work

home away from home good management understanding and ready to help always theres a room for growth ,you can cross train and join another depertment,everyone have an equal opportunity here alot of trainning takes place as we had computer work from hilton univesity

Pros

free snacks every break

Cons

reasonable working hours accoeding to uae law
  • DoubleTree by Hilton