dnata

dnata Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates317 reviews

Found 317 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,040 reviews

Very nice place of work

Am glad that I worked with Dnata which is one of the most popular aviation managing company. This is a big company which employs a thousands of people and having a good reputation of quality services to its clients.

Working places

I hope I get this job . Because I desperately need this job.i've Been for the past 7 months.there is a good opportunity for work.management here is also very popular.i will be proud to work here.

Pros

Driver

Cons

Productive and enjoyable in working

Overall company is very good , staff friendly compare to other GCC countries GH companies,one of the reputed, well organised company as per my experiences all I have.Staffs are getting a lot of chances to learn and achieving higher grade through internal promotions if you are sincere and a hard working person.Comparitively lot of benefits for the staff I have ever seen.

Pros

Unlimited concession tickets.overtime benifits.

Cons

Company having strict time management system

Good colleagues and culture

Multinational company with good company culture. Work with different nationalities. Long working hours and graveyard shifts. Great travel benefits for you, family and relatives.

Good place to work. Work environment is at its best.

If given a chance to work with dnata, i will not miss the oppurtunity. Best'place to work. Good work environment. Excellent and cooperative staff as well the management.

Pros

Best place to work

Cons

No cons

A Good company to work for but due to staff shortage they will give hard tasks to inexperienced new staff. This will create more pressure to the old staff because they have to always assist and carry out tasks that new joiners fail to do. The management is very Good and very helpful.

Best place to spend life

It’s like college to me I learned a lot from dnata I’m proud to work with themBest quality training will be providedEmployee center are very good

Pros

Free bus service Travel friendly duties

Cons

Health insurance provided

Fun place,nww environment everyday to work at

Been working here since 5 years happy and blessed. Hope for achieving more in this huge competitive organisation where we face daily challenges and grow within

Fun workplace

Job security is very good, it was impacted due to pandemic, but overall dnata provide outstanding job security, you will find people working from last 30 years in dnata and they are enjoying

Pros

Job security

Cons

Career development

Good

Good working envorment managment is helpfull giving good traning for new employees every one is helpfull and great colleges giving good salry over time

Poor salary

Very poor company , expectations is failed . 12 hour's work but salary is very very poor. To much problems in this company. Emirates is better then dnata .

Pros

Life waste

Cons

Long hour's

That was a good experience to work with dnata Emirates group, i will work again with dnata if the company gives me a job offer. f

Dnata Emirates group is a will known company in all over the world, I have good experience to work with dnata, the company gives salary on time and more benefits giving to staff.

Productive and and excellent work place

It was cool working in the airport my great experience as customer service agent with DNATA was over 7 years I really love my job I had gained good experience how to handle passengers and to work with team . the coworkers were cool and fun and the management was encouraging, supportive and DNATA care more about customer service and safety. It was amazing work place.

Pros

Allowance, salary, free accommodation, travel benefits

Good

Really love enjoying working with Dnata

What I really love about this dnata is they give high salary to even Loaders. However, there is some supplies company who has tied up with Dnata and they are taking all the money which is earned with lots of sweats, hardwork from Loaders.

Pros

Very good environment to work.

Cons

I work through supply company with dnata

benefits awesome!

It is very hard to get accepted or to get this job.Travel benefits , free bus transport and Accomodation alowance. Long hours shift and you have to be vigilant all the time. Great co workers

Pros

traveling

Cons

night shift, hard job, strict rules

Travelling benefits, You work more than a donkey

Travelling benefits were the key benefits but you couldn't just plan to travel. You work more than a donkey with no appreciation at all.in very harsh weather conditions

Pros

Travelling benefits

Cons

Overworked in harsh weather conditions

work place culture

The best ever Company on which allows you to grow personally and career. Fun working place, although stressful sometimes . Management cared about its staff.

Pros

Benefits people and culture

Cons

healthcare is reimbursement

Good company but no savings & Hardness pay. Total cost cutting

Good company but supervisors not supportive. no savings & Hardness allowance who working like a dog. Total cost cutting.. You coudnt challenge your management even if you speak anything irregular going on. Full of vastha by superiors meantime others get stucked off with the tasks..

Pros

Water only

Cons

Breaks getting when the tasks are done

Good working environment all the facilities are available, you have canteens, every corner where you see Dnata you find quality there,Its good to work for Dnata.

Exiting workplace and fun meeting all kinds of nationality

Stress full management less coordination to employees also with outsourcing staff not treating them as their own staff, but fun colleagues to work even different nationality understanding each other

Pros

Free accomodation and transportation

Cons

Long hours work

Fun place lots to learn

Amazing please to work lots of competition but if you prove yourself you can move ahead... Management is always ready support and assist staff for any project or problem they might have.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at dnata. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• dnata
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?