dnata

dnata Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates326 reviews

Found 326 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,109 reviews

No progress

Expect to work as a machine.. Work load increases with time. They just give you more work to do to save man power.Management focus is only cost cuttings.

Pros

Staff tickets + job security

Cons

Cost cutting is more important than you

Adequate productive outcome

It's awesome and amazing work environment wonderful working atmosphere friendly work environment for all nationalities time conscious and punctual at work

Pros

All neccessary things inclusive.

Cons

Break and health packages taken care of.

One of the safe working and profit-making organization with good safety records

The process of identifying potential staff and assess them for promotions. Strong Safety teams makes everyone feel safe at workplace. The best part no one will start work without adequate training the field of respective job.Rewarding / appreciation are the basic policy of the company that keeps worker happy.

Safe place for good work conditiom.

Dnata is the world of largest company.This the famous company in the aviation of ground handling.I am working here from 2014 to current.I am prefar to work here.This is a nice place for safe work.

Pros

Some times.

Cons

Paid for over time

Positive, Progressive and Supportive

It is a place where you work with other like minded people who wants to achieve great things, continually learn new skills and finish each working day having achieved something. It is a work environment where everyone in the team looks out for each other. Finally it is an environment where there is an opportunity to contribute to the success of the organization.

as the only one staff , perform multi tasking quality and productivity has no worth, attendance is must, hand over and safety always be there...

Less work responsibilities, Less working experience in actual, Poor working performance, ...More work productivity...Works with the flow, Culture....

Pros

N/a

Productive and happy with my friends

Simplicity is da best I feel happy to belong to da company but no regards to the works at all and some of the staff don’t respect the loaders due to lower rank and low income

Fun and seeking place

Iam happy here due to good environment and people and I learnt alot from here about aviation and different types of aircraft due to which iam confident to work at any Airport.

Yeah They Football Team And Cricket Team

We Can Work And Sports Activities And Much More Facilities For Employees Loyalty Programmes Free Annual Tickets To You're Nearest Airport They Have Flexible Advantages For Employees.

Working places

I hope I get this job . Because I desperately need this job.i've Been for the past 7 months.there is a good opportunity for work.management here is also very popular.i will be proud to work here.

Pros

Driver

Very nice place of work

Am glad that I worked with Dnata which is one of the most popular aviation managing company. This is a big company which employs a thousands of people and having a good reputation of quality services to its clients.

Productive and enjoyable in working

Overall company is very good , staff friendly compare to other GCC countries GH companies,one of the reputed, well organised company as per my experiences all I have.Staffs are getting a lot of chances to learn and achieving higher grade through internal promotions if you are sincere and a hard working person.Comparitively lot of benefits for the staff I have ever seen.

Pros

Unlimited concession tickets.overtime benifits.

Cons

Company having strict time management system

Good colleagues and culture

Multinational company with good company culture. Work with different nationalities. Long working hours and graveyard shifts. Great travel benefits for you, family and relatives.

Good place to work. Work environment is at its best.

If given a chance to work with dnata, i will not miss the oppurtunity. Best'place to work. Good work environment. Excellent and cooperative staff as well the management.

Pros

Best place to work

Cons

No cons

A Good company to work for but due to staff shortage they will give hard tasks to inexperienced new staff. This will create more pressure to the old staff because they have to always assist and carry out tasks that new joiners fail to do. The management is very Good and very helpful.

Best place to spend life

It’s like college to me I learned a lot from dnata I’m proud to work with themBest quality training will be providedEmployee center are very good

Pros

Free bus service Travel friendly duties

Cons

Health insurance provided

Fun place,nww environment everyday to work at

Been working here since 5 years happy and blessed. Hope for achieving more in this huge competitive organisation where we face daily challenges and grow within

Fun workplace

Job security is very good, it was impacted due to pandemic, but overall dnata provide outstanding job security, you will find people working from last 30 years in dnata and they are enjoying

Pros

Job security

Cons

Career development

Good

Good working envorment managment is helpfull giving good traning for new employees every one is helpfull and great colleges giving good salry over time

Good

Poor salary

Very poor company , expectations is failed . 12 hour's work but salary is very very poor. To much problems in this company. Emirates is better then dnata .

Pros

Life waste

Cons

Long hour's

That was a good experience to work with dnata Emirates group, i will work again with dnata if the company gives me a job offer. f

Dnata Emirates group is a will known company in all over the world, I have good experience to work with dnata, the company gives salary on time and more benefits giving to staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at dnata. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• dnata