Deloitte logo

Deloitte Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates135 reviews

Found 135 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,156 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Deloitte offers a dynamic work environment with diverse projects, great learning opportunities, and a collaborative culture. It's demanding but highly rewarding.

A career with a Big 4 in the Middle East

Its all about the money. Ethics is minimal. No life outside the office. Office is lifeless. Always labelled an accountant, not an auditor (big difference). Company values are excellent, but they are no implemented in every office. Management pressures managers, managers pressures seniors, seniors pressures staff. Stress levels become a constant issue. I do not recommend working for the Big 4 for a long term period. Especially if your seeking a career outside of accounting. Also, I do not recommend working in the Big 4 in the Middle East.

Pros

Training and exposure.

Cons

Ethics, Hours, No weekends, No holidays, No decent pay, No overtime, Advancement by connections.

Competitive Work Environment

It is really a place to increase your knowledge in different industries. It will also has a lot of challenges which will help you grow as a person and as a professional.

Deloitte

Good organisation and learnt a lot during my time there. Exposure to international as well as domestic clients as well as colleagues. Tough but enjoyable work environment.

Fun

Great company to work for. Lots of work done during the week. Hectic schedule. Clients very far. Good staff kitchen with ample food and drinks. Good pay as well.

Deloitte insights

What people like

• Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Areas for improvement

• Ability to meet personal goals
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

A company with no transparency and ethical values (unfortunately)

Good to grow professionally at entry level. Move out after couple of years. No work life balance. Does not follow global systems in place for career progression, progression is based purely on personal relationships.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No work life balance, discrimination, no work ethics

Good workplace

I learnt a lot but I was working so hard but u invest in yourself and it will be good to mention in your CV that you have experience in Big 4 Deloitte is one of the best

Pros

Good investment on yourself

Cons

Very Active and engaging work life

Very Active and engaging work life with much travelling. Every engagement is unique and requires non-traditional planning and execution. Dealt with several clients all over the ME.

Good company

Overall Deloitte is a great place to work and generally provides great work life balance. People where very smart and helpful. I learned what Gross margin and what billable hours where. It was a very prestigious place and everyone knew who we were.

Working in Deloitte is great experience, where you learn something new on a daily basis, the firm is one of the Big 4 audit firms in the world and the reputation it has in the UAE is marvellous

Company that creates leaders

Deloitte, as one of the big 4 consulting firm, has a culture of creating a future leaders. Working with excellence and adding values to the clients are essential to every employees without exception.

Professional environment

Always pre-occupied days at work, with new challenges and ventures to learn everyday, decent management and diverse culture with employees from around the globe.

One of the best companies to work in.

One of the best companies to work in. Great work culture, very supportive management, great guidance on career path and great work life balance. It is one of the best company to work for.

Pros

Career advancement, Strong management

Very stressful

too much stressful and too much late sitting; absolutely no work life balance..every client is a deadline and we do not even get weekends to take a break

A good Career starter

A great place to work at and learn. it is good career starter and plus the resources available and management are on point , challenging , and highly competent

Pros

advancement

Productive and fun workplace

Great company to work for. Excellent working environment. Lots of challenges and support. Pleasant environment. One of the best professional services firms in the world if not the best. Can continue working here until I retire

Pros

Excellent Training

Cons

Can't think of any

Employees are fund work requires unlimited hours

Its a good place to start you career, As you get good guidance and are given good perk and benefits, however for long term growth you may have to move out, as better opportunities will be available.

Fun Place

You will work harder than ever and be pushed to your limit, but will be rewarded and appreciated for it. If you are good at your job, you will win the loyalty of those arround you. Can't ask for more.

Pros

Great atmosphere

Cons

demanding hours

Summer intern - with first time experience in the feild

Exposed to the opportunity of working with world-class clients like IFFCO and Servcorp. BPO. Majority of my work included vouching of general expenses, fixed assets verification, cash and bank reconciliations and preparation of reports verifying the debtors and creditors of the company. Working in a well reputed company allowed me to grasp and attain first-hand knowledge of the auditing process. Hence boosting my confidence not only with my colleagues in the organization but also in University as I thrive to be more interactive.

Pros

Intern Experience

Cons

N/a

I used to manage analytics project at Deloitte. I managed clients and grew business. It is a great place to learn and grow. Located near Burj Khalifa, view from office is amazing.

Nice Workplace

Nice company to start a career at. The seniors are very helpful and as Deloitte is a reputed firm, one gets to work with a lot of high-profile clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question