Deloitte logo

Deloitte Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager7 reviews
United Arab Emirates7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,156 reviews

A great place to work at for entry level professionals who want to get more exposure and experience for career growth purposes. A huge exposure to varies types of clients and good growth opprtunities.

Pros

Health insurance, good benefits for senior level

Cons

Long working hours and poor worklofe balance

Nice place to work

Long working hours. No work life balance. Although great pay but no balance and no personal life. Also management not too much supportive or not supportive at all.

a good place to learn and work with a many clients

it was an excellent begginign for me to work among the top 5 auditing firms of the world. I got to learn a lot, my skills in accountign and auditing have improved a lot

Pros

good holidays, good insurance

Cons

extreme work pressure, no work life balance, extreme stress and targets to acheive in short period of time

Deloitte

Good organisation and learnt a lot during my time there. Exposure to international as well as domestic clients as well as colleagues. Tough but enjoyable work environment.

Very Active and engaging work life

Very Active and engaging work life with much travelling. Every engagement is unique and requires non-traditional planning and execution. Dealt with several clients all over the ME.

Deloitte insights

What people like

• Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Areas for improvement

• Ability to meet personal goals
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

in the mid of good and bad

A very good company for learning and start career However work life balance needs to look upon. Salary is below from other competitor. Employee benefits in general just standard by law.

Pros

stability

Cons

long hours, many work

The best organization i have ever word for

The management, team people are awesome, they keep you energized, want to have more of your productivity and achieve more of your day ..... my days were there the most productive days

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

no work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?