Deloitte logo

Intern9 reviews
United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,156 reviews

Nice Workplace

Nice company to start a career at. The seniors are very helpful and as Deloitte is a reputed firm, one gets to work with a lot of high-profile clients.

productive and very interesting

Amazing experience. Learned work ethic and time management. The work culture is very good and the people are extremely helpful. The internship provided me invaluable experiences.

great place to work

great place to work, people are very friendly and allow to reach your potential in the work place, would definitely recommend anyone to work for this great company.

Good

Deloitte Had Good enviroment of working. Every fresh graduate need to work there As it provide one of the best service in the world. But they had one issue that they are not giving benefits to the trainees.

Pros

Saftey

Cons

Long Hours

Fun

Great company to work for. Lots of work done during the week. Hectic schedule. Clients very far. Good staff kitchen with ample food and drinks. Good pay as well.

Deloitte insights

What people like

• Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Areas for improvement

• Ability to meet personal goals
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

a place where you can learn a lot

a non routine work, where you will have to work on different industries and with different groups, your work is not hard but it need attention to details, long working hours per day plus overtime, but yet you will get a huge amount of information by getting in there.

Pros

amazing working place

Cons

long working hours

Learning is endless

performing in-depth research about a variety industries. Communicating findings to senior team member and producing quality presentations and powerpoint slides.

Very Educational and a great way to start a career

I have completed a three month internship. It has been a great experience. I have gained an understanding of the audit procedures that are performed on each client. I have been engaged in substantive audit procedures for various audit working papers. most on-field seniors that I have worked with have been very patient in teaching and mentoring us despite it being the busy season in audit

Good people

Did two months internship was fun working here, had some really helfull people who was keen to teach me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question