Deloitte logo

Auditor16 reviews
United Arab Emirates16 reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,156 reviews

No work life balance

Too many changes in softwares and systems every year which doesn’t let the employees get settled at all. No work life balance, worst for managers. Good thing is hybrid work model. You can work from office, client office or home based on the situation. Task based job, not a 9 to 5 routine job. It challenges you to your limits every other day. Salary packages are below par. But always received on time even before the month end. HR policies are good.

Rich experience

Lots of learning opportunities while handling multiple clients,hybrid working ,Good culture which also depends on your team and manager Overall good experience

Good place to learn

Good place to learn you have to work late sometimes woth extra houre in the busy season but still best audit firms will help you to get better jobs then but unwill be lucky if u start with them

Overall good working environment

Very professional work environment. Employees and management is friendly and helpful. Best work experience for accountants and other professionals for their career.

No professional environment, objectivity, or independency

I faced many situations the management asked me to close my eyes and to conclude without supporting, no management support or even investing in employees other than e-learning

Deloitte insights

What people like

• Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Areas for improvement

• Ability to meet personal goals
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

Great first experience

Deloitte was my first job out of University and it offered a great introduction to the professional world through the projects serving clients operating in different sectors.

Lots of learning

Deloitte was a good place to work if you wanted to learn more about audit and accounting, but the support from management and work-life balance were non-existent.

A career with a Big 4 in the Middle East

Its all about the money. Ethics is minimal. No life outside the office. Office is lifeless. Always labelled an accountant, not an auditor (big difference). Company values are excellent, but they are no implemented in every office. Management pressures managers, managers pressures seniors, seniors pressures staff. Stress levels become a constant issue. I do not recommend working for the Big 4 for a long term period. Especially if your seeking a career outside of accounting. Also, I do not recommend working in the Big 4 in the Middle East.

Pros

Training and exposure.

Cons

Ethics, Hours, No weekends, No holidays, No decent pay, No overtime, Advancement by connections.

Very stressful

too much stressful and too much late sitting; absolutely no work life balance..every client is a deadline and we do not even get weekends to take a break

A good Career starter

A great place to work at and learn. it is good career starter and plus the resources available and management are on point , challenging , and highly competent

Pros

advancement

Cons

Employees are fund work requires unlimited hours

Its a good place to start you career, As you get good guidance and are given good perk and benefits, however for long term growth you may have to move out, as better opportunities will be available.

Dynamic work environment

It was a good company to work with them because they provided me lots of opportunities to learn and enhance my expertise. Therefore, i would avail an opportunity to equip myself with treasure of skills by working with such a good and conducive organization.

Better than other Big 4s

The organisation has diverse culture. There is support from colleagues on personal and professional level. The working hours are long.

Pros

Great investment in fresh graduates

Cons

"Go up or go out"

accounting

Seeking a challenging job utilizing my experience, knowledge and technical abilities in Business Administration , accounting, Procurement, Payroll & HR , as a professional auditor and accountant know how to Audit , inspect, account and observe all the financial systems in a large well known clients ,companies and facilities in the privet and governmental sectors.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

full time

Great experience but no life.

It s a great place to where you learn everyday. But the work is never ending. The compensation is very low compared to other jobs in the industry, especially with the hours and effort that you invest.

Exciting

Typical day at work includes doing field work with different client

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question