Deloitte logo

Deloitte Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi35 reviews

Found 35 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,156 reviews

If you want to start your career in finance/accounting, Big 4 is the best place to start your career. The learning curve is higher than any other corporate firm out there.Best learning experience.

Deloitte is a big name to work for

Deloitte Middle East is a very well respected company to work for in the United Arab Emirates. The working hours is the hardest part of the job due to huge clientele.

Cons

Long working hours

Great first experience

Deloitte was my first job out of University and it offered a great introduction to the professional world through the projects serving clients operating in different sectors.

Productive place

I learnt everything technical in a different point of view, something education did not show. The hardest part was the learning phase, thankfully I was trained under a good senior consultant.

Need to commit to this job

This job is very demanding and the staff needs to be committed on a daily basis. Client facing and constant interaction is important. Tough deadlines have to be met and the quality of the work needs to be of top standard.

Pros

Self development

Deloitte insights

What people like

• Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Areas for improvement

• Ability to meet personal goals
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

Good place to work. Professional team Multicultural team Good career progression Learning and development Work life balance Good benefits Job security Good job culture

Challenging

The audit work is far away from routine that makes it very interesting and challenging. Deloitte is a great school to start from as a fresh graduate, get accounting qualification and learn to be a professional. People are very friendly and professional . However, there is so much work pressure, no work life balance, and low salary.

Pros

Challenging, intresting, always changing, nice environment

Cons

stressfull, time pressure, no worklife balance

A place where great minds are made

Deloitte is a place where you learn not only professionally but also groom yourself personally. There is a fun environment of work and colleagues where you meet different culture and work as a team. The hardest part about this job is during the busy seasons and the most enjoyable at the same time.

Well Organized Institute

Anybody would love to keep on going with the company but every one has his own motives and goals to achieve in one's life. Furtherance would like to suggest to join it for a good exposure.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

small organisation

Deloitte

Good organisation and learnt a lot during my time there. Exposure to international as well as domestic clients as well as colleagues. Tough but enjoyable work environment.

Good company

Overall Deloitte is a great place to work and generally provides great work life balance. People where very smart and helpful. I learned what Gross margin and what billable hours where. It was a very prestigious place and everyone knew who we were.

Company that creates leaders

Deloitte, as one of the big 4 consulting firm, has a culture of creating a future leaders. Working with excellence and adding values to the clients are essential to every employees without exception.

A good Career starter

A great place to work at and learn. it is good career starter and plus the resources available and management are on point , challenging , and highly competent

Pros

advancement

Nice Workplace

Nice company to start a career at. The seniors are very helpful and as Deloitte is a reputed firm, one gets to work with a lot of high-profile clients.

Productive and a great place to learn for a fresher

The company doesnt treat interns like disposable resources. You are given serious and creditable work from day one and there's immense opportunity to learn.

Pros

Lots to learn, great seniors

Dynamic work environment

It was a good company to work with them because they provided me lots of opportunities to learn and enhance my expertise. Therefore, i would avail an opportunity to equip myself with treasure of skills by working with such a good and conducive organization.

The best organization i have ever word for

The management, team people are awesome, they keep you energized, want to have more of your productivity and achieve more of your day ..... my days were there the most productive days

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

no work life balance

Too many hours, minimal pay

Experience wise, it is one of the best places to work, learn, diversify experience and learn about different industries. Its key major setback is pay packages. Too low in an expensive UAE environment.

The biggest financial services in the world, didn't come from nothing

One of the big four and great company to have on your resume. At Deloitte you learn to multi-task. There is a lot of pressure to try and finish work within short time period while maintaining the highest level of professionalism.

Pros

In one word: The best of the best

Cons

Sometimes having work/life balance could be difficult

Productive and work life balance

I is lively working with Deloitte. Lot of exposure to different type of assignment and work life balance. Management encourage for further up gradation of the employees.

Very Educational and a great way to start a career

I have completed a three month internship. It has been a great experience. I have gained an understanding of the audit procedures that are performed on each client. I have been engaged in substantive audit procedures for various audit working papers. most on-field seniors that I have worked with have been very patient in teaching and mentoring us despite it being the busy season in audit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?