Debaj Group

Debaj Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates2 reviews

Executive administration with over 3 years of experience providing thorough and skillful support to senior executives

My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had strong administration skills, I didn’t have any previous experience of Microsoft Access. When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package. I also learned a great deal about handling customers. My previous roles were not customer-facing so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.

Pros

free transport and accomadation

Cons

9 hours

Friendly and helping office environment

I have a very good experience in this company like my colleagues are very helpful and friendly and even I feel very comfortable with them to ask their help or to discuss anything. I enjoy working whenever I stuck in any matter my reporting boss always helps me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Debaj Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Debaj Group Reviews by Location