Data Direct FZ LLC

Data Direct FZ LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits

This company helped me learn

Office surrounding is good where you can learn multiple qualities. Managing different roles and understanding deep about issue solving in different ways. Friendly Environment.

Fun work place its a family

Very collaborative and they treat you like a family member . Alot of activities to develop always.nice place to work . Balancing between work and life and good environment full of entertainment

No Visa, No benefits

Management will always delay and never process visa. Rude Unqualified and mediocre supervisors & team leaders who don't even know how to use MS Excel and cannot handle escalations. Not allowed to keep phones means you miss an emergency call from family. No place to have lunch!!! Pathetic work environment.

Pros

Low Salary

Cons

Too many to count

It is very good productive and well known company

Data Direct is a very well known company in Dubai dealing in credit cards and loans. It is very good outstanding and one of the best leading companies in Uae.

Pros

Cons

Productive and nice

It is a Productive and nice place to work. the management is okay. I have learned how to deal with different customers and situations while working there.

Good place to work, new challenges

Good place to work, new challenges. Meeting new clients and learning. My 1st Job in Dubai and I have learnt about a lot of new aspects. New cultures and new responsibilities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Data Direct FZ LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Data Direct FZ LLC Reviews by Location