Darina Holidays

Darina Holidays Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

Cooperative staff, stressful work environment, fast-paced.

Good place to learn new things be an allrounder (they love allrounders😀). No increments or bonuses ever! Good departmental coordination/cooperation. Salary ALWAYS on or before end of month 👍. Mistakes are never ever overlooked 🧐🤓🥸

Pros

No free lunches 🤪

Cons

Long hours and off duty hours workload 🤒🥴

Clean and Tidy Office

Working in Darina Holidays improved my communication skills along with a good exposure to the industry. I had a wonderful experience working with my colleagues.

Good place

WorkinG in this company is good but the problem is there salary, its not enough for me Also they dont have trasporter, and the company is very far from my home

Pros

Cons

Lond hours

Good Company

Management is good manager is Gem of the person . Even the MD and GM are good and understanding people. Learned a lot regarding hotel contracting and negoitation

Pros

Coffee

Cons

Na

fun work place

Darina holidays is emerging tours and travel company with very good sales and reservation staff including very good operations department under my skills. bad part was higher management does not acknowledge the best efforts being done by staff and salaries was also not up to the Merritt. overall my experience was good because of very nice and friendly colleagues.

Young Company

Free atmosphere Very departmentalized Very little scope of learning new skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Darina Holidays. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Darina Holidays Reviews by Location