Dar Optics

Dar Optics Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates27 reviews

very good experience

its was good and friendly environment company. Specailly company owner is very kind person and motivate to staff with positive thought. I had very good experience with Dar Optics.

Stressful with no promotion

A stressful experience with zero benefits except the opportunity to discover Dubai and develop the communication skills otherwise the working environment in such company is absolutely stressful and abusive (half day off “ Friday morning is a half day off, then duty starts at 3pm till midnight)

Poor management

The job at dar optics is very flexible. Dont expect salary on time. Delayed salary up to 3 months. The regional management is very poor to manage the staff.

Pros

Lens incentives

Cons

Salary delay

Good place with less salary

Good place with less salary. Now delayed salary. I will not recommend . Management is not bad but if you get better option just carry on. Best of luck..

Its fun to work in optical coz everyday you learn in customer

I love to work in optical. I love to assist the customer with high customer service...they tell me what they like and I GIVE them advice what is good for them and im glad the customer listen and trust on me...its very important if the customer trust on sales person COZ the customer is buy plus they recommend you in other friends and family plus it's good in the company

Work Place and Culture

Great place to work. I really enjoy every day that I go to work. I feel that all of the skills that I have been picking up from the internship will be truly beneficial.

productive

to manage the retail and operation aspect of the shop inventory collecting, verifying and checking each invoice and efficiently encoding in the system to generate barcodes.

Pros

with commissions and bonuses

Cons

half day off

poor management

poor management. no salary on time. dont give proper govt holiday off or payment for those.no salary increment. politics at management level.very bad

Pros

nothing

Cons

long work hours

Engaged in eye examination & sales

i am very much comfortable in work place , and also relaxed . and good support & help from the management, and have learned many from work place and collegues

Productive and Good environment

Work is manageable. I learned a lot from my previous job like Organize & schedules travel itineraries arrangement, hotel bookings & other related logistic requirement.  Assisting customers and attending customer’s enquiry  Handles and receive customer complains  Filing, Organizing and segregates all documents and correspondence according to data  Prepares miscellaneous administrative forms for office internal tasks  Responsible for gathering the necessary documents, reports, and correspondence and for maintaining an up to date document library

good for everything

arranging display is one doing good in shop,,putting some decoration make a little alive the shop,having fun in work when your co-work are treating you good.

Pros

having snacks

Cons

long break

Good work environment; i learned a lot from them.

Since Dar optics is my first experience at an optical, i have learned al my optical knowledge here.From training and seminars that the company provides; and the practical learning i got from listening to the Optometrists that i worked with. I enjoyed my stay in Dar Optics, from dealing with customer complain; although i must say its quite hard but with the proper communication with them all will be resolved. Good relation with my colleagues was the enjoyable part of my stay as a sales executive.

Pros

good working relationship with colleagues

Cons

no full day off

productive and very friendly workplace

accommodating and friendly staffs in the work place productive seminars are given to the staffs in able to help to educate the patients

hard work and flexible

im sale representative in dar optics mushrif mall abu dhabi,,, im a hard working staff and im a flexible im doing also the inventory of sunglasses and contactlenses. i know how to sell the lens for prescription single vision and types of progressive

When I work in Dar Optics I can say that i had fun and happy, I developed my self and become matured being a person, I learned dealing to a different staff outgoing and incoming, different types of customers. To deal in a different clients and customer is the hardest part specially to face the problems and complaints of the customers. The Management is good, my co workers is tough enough for me, we are all friendly and had respect to each other. I most enjoyed when i was working with them especially when the time for giving the bonus and commissions at the end of the month.

Pros

with commissions and bonuses

Cons

Split shift

Not bad company

well, It wasn"t such as a good company as i expect, They wasn"t professional that much but at the end I learnt how to keep yourself motivated and how to improve youself whatever matters.

Management is quite poor, personal growth will not be a grown here. Red tapes and politics are very high. No job equality and proper appraisal, salary is not fair and not in accordance to your job title.

Pros

Free coffee and bread

Cons

low salary

big company

my typical day at work is busy too many customer i learned from them was how to deal in different customer nationality the management gives importance to the employees my co-worker are easy to get along with and they are all team players the most enjoyable part of my job when i see my customer are happy to their eye glasses

Pros

they give good incentives

Cons

by contract only in different country

reading books

knowledge about prescription and dispensing lenses. sending daily and monthly sales report. keep the showroom hygienic. my co-worker is good

Pros

free lunch

Cons

9 hours

Good management

The company was great to work for but would have chosen another store it possible.Very nice management great co-workers trying to maintain at least a 90% production for the whole week Picking order.The most enjoyable part of the life is customer appreciation.

nice environment and people to work

im happy to work with dar optics with good management and team..i learned different language because everyday we are encountering different kinds of customer..i cannot say that it the hardest part but the quota I may say is the hardest because your aiming to reach your target...Ive been with indian colleagues and they are very nice...

Pros

incentive

Cons

limited off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dar Optics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Dar Optics