DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL

DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates16 reviews

Clear
2.6Pay & Benefits

Delayed salary. You cannot lean on the salary

Salary is delayed. It will be a month or more. Lack of staff that leads to stress to the people left working. Sometimes off will be cancelled or will do overtime

No Salary

Good working experience, you have to function multifunction. Too many patient to handle and only 2 staff only per shift. You have to work hard in order to handle tough situations. Its a good experience working together with other staff but the sad thing is there was no guarantee salary to receive it monthly.

Pros

Doctors are very nice and kind.

Cons

No guarantee on Salary

Salary not paid on time

Bad management, salaries not paid on time. In fact, no salaries paid at all. Staff not respected. Worst hospital I have ever worked in. Not recommended at all.

A wonderful learning experience

Since I started working in this company, I felt that everyday at work I am learning to new things. The Management has been supportive towards ersonal issues and allowing staff to take emergency leave if needded.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

long hours of duty

its a good company

management was ok, working area is excellent . i was able to work and learn as well. benefits is according per labor law. its is good company that provides me my experience and knowledge

yes it is productive

Working with Dar Al Shifaa is an excellent experience. it gave me a lot of exposure and vision. i learned a lot. each day with many customers, i have different kind of experience and learning.

Pros

there is no free lunch

Cons

we have a tea and lunch break.

nice work environment

I want to stay here for good but this company has no increase in salary and the free ticket is every 2 years. They have no freebies to the staff. I worked here in dermatology clinic and my doctor is very good.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

low salary

Productive and work fun

The scheduled that we have is not balanced.And also our management is not good so i need to look another job to make my work much better.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL Reviews by Location