DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL

DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL Management reviews

United Arab Emirates16 reviews

Clear

Delayed salary. You cannot lean on the salary

Salary is delayed. It will be a month or more. Lack of staff that leads to stress to the people left working. Sometimes off will be cancelled or will do overtime

Salary not paid on time

Bad management, salaries not paid on time. In fact, no salaries paid at all. Staff not respected. Worst hospital I have ever worked in. Not recommended at all.

Great co-workers and a stable work environment

As an admin finance person I believe that working at Dar Al Shifaa Hospital: 1- Yields great experience because of the multi-tasking required (HR, Finance, Insurance, RCM, Collection, and different roles in the finance department that usually comes in a limited scope at bigger organizations (such as A/R accountant or A/P accountant). 2- Management are easily accessible and will listen to staff concerns which gives further confidence and the feeling of responsibility to staff. 3- The most enjoyable part is the support and sense of responsibility among co-workers. 4- A typical day is almost similar to any workplace a bit of stress and a bit of fun in the normal range of any working place.

A wonderful learning experience

Since I started working in this company, I felt that everyday at work I am learning to new things. The Management has been supportive towards ersonal issues and allowing staff to take emergency leave if needded.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

long hours of duty

its a good company

management was ok, working area is excellent . i was able to work and learn as well. benefits is according per labor law. its is good company that provides me my experience and knowledge

Productive and work fun

The scheduled that we have is not balanced.And also our management is not good so i need to look another job to make my work much better.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL Reviews by Location