DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL Pay & Benefits reviews: Registered Nurse - Emergency RoomReview this company
Registered Nurse - Emergency Room1 review
United Arab Emirates1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 19 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Good working experience, you have to function multifunction. Too many patient to handle and only 2 staff only per shift. You have to work hard in order to handle tough situations. Its a good experience working together with other staff but the sad thing is there was no guarantee salary to receive it monthly.
Doctors are very nice and kind.
No guarantee on Salary
Was this review helpful?
See more DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 19 reviews
Ratings by category
3.1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.8 out of 5 stars for Management
3.4 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL
- How are the working hours at DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL?2 people answered
- What would you suggest DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL?One person answered
- Does DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check …One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL?