DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL

DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates16 reviews

Delayed salary. You cannot lean on the salary

Salary is delayed. It will be a month or more. Lack of staff that leads to stress to the people left working. Sometimes off will be cancelled or will do overtime

No Salary

Good working experience, you have to function multifunction. Too many patient to handle and only 2 staff only per shift. You have to work hard in order to handle tough situations. Its a good experience working together with other staff but the sad thing is there was no guarantee salary to receive it monthly.

Pros

Doctors are very nice and kind.

Cons

No guarantee on Salary

Salary not paid on time

Bad management, salaries not paid on time. In fact, no salaries paid at all. Staff not respected. Worst hospital I have ever worked in. Not recommended at all.

جيد جدا

عمل جيد جدا وممتع ويعتمد علي التعاون والمنافسه لتقديم الافضل

Great co-workers and a stable work environment

As an admin finance person I believe that working at Dar Al Shifaa Hospital: 1- Yields great experience because of the multi-tasking required (HR, Finance, Insurance, RCM, Collection, and different roles in the finance department that usually comes in a limited scope at bigger organizations (such as A/R accountant or A/P accountant). 2- Management are easily accessible and will listen to staff concerns which gives further confidence and the feeling of responsibility to staff. 3- The most enjoyable part is the support and sense of responsibility among co-workers. 4- A typical day is almost similar to any workplace a bit of stress and a bit of fun in the normal range of any working place.

Old building with no ambition to improve and educate staff .

It was a routine kind of job , didn't see light coz they cancelled the position . Transfer to be a receptionist . It was easy work , just needs excellent communication and customer services skills .

A wonderful learning experience

Since I started working in this company, I felt that everyday at work I am learning to new things. The Management has been supportive towards ersonal issues and allowing staff to take emergency leave if needded.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

long hours of duty

its a good company

management was ok, working area is excellent . i was able to work and learn as well. benefits is according per labor law. its is good company that provides me my experience and knowledge

Fun place to work

Your typical day at work is very relaxing if you don't have too much patient. You'll enjoy the company of your colleagues You'll be able to learn about medical insurances.

yes it is productive

Working with Dar Al Shifaa is an excellent experience. it gave me a lot of exposure and vision. i learned a lot. each day with many customers, i have different kind of experience and learning.

Pros

there is no free lunch

Cons

we have a tea and lunch break.

nice work environment

I want to stay here for good but this company has no increase in salary and the free ticket is every 2 years. They have no freebies to the staff. I worked here in dermatology clinic and my doctor is very good.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

low salary

good working environment.

good working environment, you will find a new family while you work. everyone knows everyone. everyone is nice. everyone is willing to help you, adjustment is not hard.

Productive and work fun

The scheduled that we have is not balanced.And also our management is not good so i need to look another job to make my work much better.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Productive and Fun workplace. Colleagues are very helpful and fun to be with. Professionalism is highly noticeable. Teamwork is never an issue.

The people within the organization is fun to be with

Review the daily task at work and comply to the SOP of the hospital. The thing that keep me going is the people I work with within the department.

Pros

with free transportation daily

Cons

overtime not paid

Anesthesia Specialist

Preoperative assessment of patients. Intraoperative conduction of Anesthesia ( General, Regional or local ). Postoperive Analgesia.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

DAR AL SHIFAA HOSPITAL Reviews by Location