Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort

Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates7 reviews

Good place

Good staff nice place but I'm looking for new opportunities..

great place with great colleagues and guests

A great company that provides all what you needed nearby and with a big support of house and head office management. Most of the time stress less work atmosphere and learned a lot about various type of cleaning equipments and training programmes staff - management co- ordination etc. Colleagues are excellent and smart very talented and experienced even the new comers are very easy to handle and train.

A Perfect Place to Work For

It has been my privilege to work for a company which does a lot to keep its staff motivated and happy. Everyone feels empowered to execute his / her task in the best possible way.

Pros

Great Food and Great Accommodation

Cons

Its a fun place with a gym and pool tables

How to provide good customer service and how to handle guests complaints.very good working relationship with co-workers

Pros

Free lunch and dinner

Cons

healthy care also short breaks yes.

housekeeping

Good communication skill very had working and dedicated to lean fast

excellent work

I have to be work daily 8 hours at any shift,as per as bellman job is greeting the guest,assist the luggage,showing round around about the hotel.i am working in under the NCTH as danat jebeldhanna resort abu dhabi. job is very good,i am always enjoying with my work.

Pros

normal

Cons

normal

attending training

Making Reservation,every day we having a training just to refresh every thing about the hotel facilities promotion etc.which is we appricaited to the management who give this such idea.

Cons

few minutes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort Reviews by Location