Danat Al Emarat Hospital for Women & Children

Danat Al Emarat Hospital for Women & Children Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates27 reviews

A place to challenge your patience and capability

Every day is a challenge from facing the patient, colleagues and management. The positive part, the pay is not bad, the package is pretty good and the salary is always early. Yearly bonus even during Covid.Areas of improvement? Plenty!!!

Bad place to work

Bad place to work, horrible and poor management the 2 ladies doesn’t know anything about how to manage people and try to the employees like housekeepers. In those position have to be people that knows about the business, management, people culture

Pros

Patients

Cons

Managment

Very stressful location

They hire you for as icu staff but no icu cubicle or no respiratory therapist for the help no hca also they will give you 4 to 6 patients at a work hour full stressful atmosphere and no time to eat or use washroom.

Pros

Cons

12 hours stressful duty

Very busy hospital

Lots of patients and very busy but its like working with your family. The management really care for the staff - in the recent Covid even through we had no Covid admissions they still assessed the staff and moved high risk staff to hotels at the companies expensive including meals and transportation! In nursing we are going for Pathway to Excellence and then Magnet and have shared governance which means we are involved in decision making - its great plus we have DAISY for last 2 years. The CNO is the best I have every worked for very approachable and always with a smile and a word of encouragement.

Pros

Caring management. Salary on time every time

Cons

Very busy, long and extra hours

Bad place to work

Poor managment, not training at all,don’t respect neither appreciate the employees, the quality of life working there is very bad and you can’t learn anything good there

Pros

The installations

Cons

Very poor managment, not training at all

Excellent work environment

Probably the only private hospital in the UAE that cares more about quality and patient safety than the number of patients seen. Always pays on time if not early. Excellent management team. Can honestly say the best hospital in the UAE for both staff and pateints

Satifisfied .good work environment

I am very glad to work in danat alemar at hospital since 2015 ,excellent Dr's in OBGYNE Department as well in Paediatrict Dr's too..well trained Nicu team overall I love to work in danat as well in inpatient all excellent..

Working in DAE is very bad

I honestly hate my job it’s the worst job I ever had, I pray every day to leave they have no respect, no compensation and appreciation what so ever although I’m a hard worker

satisfied

i am happy to be a part of DAEH. i hope they will continue to be good with their staff and not let the staff work overwork. i think being part of ER is the most challenging area in the hospital because we are always the frontliner for the patients. i feel bad at time, if management thinks that ER is the weakest but to be honest, this is the strongest, because ER are the first area they usually go before going to other area of the hospital.

Highly commendable place to work!

Professional growth is the most important offer of this company. Not all work places will give you the chance to grow professionally and intellectually but this place offers the best opportunity to grow and succeed in your career goal.

Poor work culture and work flow

Good volume of patients as it offers the only alternative to women and children apart from Corniche hospital. However, stress is only on volume and not on safety culture. Poor work ethics. Short nursing staff and no help at Junior doctor level raises lot of concern on safety.

Pros

Good patient flow, salary on time

Cons

Poor work culture

Good working environment

It has a good working environment however, we need more staff. Good hospital for women and children. They are giving daisy awards for hard working nurses which is a motivation

Good hospital

The CEO is really a great person. They try to be of help to all their employees. This hospital is new but you would not imagine how far it already accomplished. A lot of patient are coming and this is very good for the business. I still suggest to hire more staff to help for more productivity.

Pros

Multicultural

Cons

Busy place

Fast Paced and self-improvement encouraged environment

Fast paced and busy working environment, but when it is less busy good friendly environment. Lots of opportunities to learn new skills related to hospital support system and operations. You must have the ability to handle multi-tasking and independent problem-solving skills are highly developed and beneficial at work.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No yearly increment

very busy

very busy hospital good working facilities we need to do night on calls that I find difficult company give salary on time . It was a good experience working in danat .

Pros

good turnover of pts

Cons

night on calls

productive and multi tasking

12 years experience ni corniche hospital as nursing assistants , 4 years experience in isaac catalina medical center as nursing aide and presently working in danat al emarat hospital as health care assistant

Pros

free transportation and air ticket yearly

Cons

9 hours

good learning experience

good learning experience acquired new knowledge skills great team, helpfull team members hospital is good place available facilities in house trainings and lectures help us in health education for our patients

Multi culture work place

Danat Al Emarat Hospital has a very good infrastructure and has a big laboratory facility. Within very short period of time it has been very famous to the people of Abu Dhabi.

It was good work place

It was normal work place it is a new hospital They still need time to be good at managment Hope they can have professional management in the future

Fun workplace

A very busy private hospital. I learned a lot of new things especially new cases that I haven't encountered on my previous job and I was able to practice and improve my nursing skills. The hospital provides us with trainings and lectures that we can use to develop and improve our skills.

Needs self improvement. Learned a lot about cap. Workplace not so happy but work experience improved. Hardest part is doing higher position work but you are only general technologist.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Danat Al Emarat Hospital for Women & Children. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Danat Al Emarat Hospital for Women & Children Reviews by Location