Cygnus Telecom LLC

Cygnus Telecom LLC Management reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews

Clear

fun

Management was good I learned and became a sales executive with the company, Hardest part of the job was meeting sales target on deadline given by the company. Enjoyed time with colleagues,shared ideas and learned from each other.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long working hours

Good Supportive Management for professional Growth

Very Good Management Periodical training for new updates Good Salary Package Good working condition Medical Health Insurance Cooperative Management Good office work time

Very Good Company

working time : 8 to 6 pm Supportive Management Team Work Professional ethics training Extra curricular activities Bonus Learned new things

I love all sales related activities which i am engaged with.

My work day starts with making last day's report, after I follow up pending inquiries with existing customers. The main part of the job is to coordinate with different departments to complete the orders and avoid customer complaints. Sales documentation like LPO's, DON's, Sales Invoices, etc. We support customers to choose the right products as per their needs, finding new customers in remaining time. I got a very good knowledge about after sales support, sales coordination and direct and corporate selling. I've learn a lot about satellite communication products and services, my experience in industry giving me confidence to take hard challenges in any industry, my colleagues support me well, I admire them, I don't have anything good to say about my management, I love my job, I enjoy working and mingling with peoples from different countries and cultures, am smart, talkative, humorous person, I hope all my colleagues and customers love my behavior. Now I am ready to take a new challenge. I want use my skills and experience in a better way with whom supports me to achieve my personal goal.

Good

 Manages technical related issues and concerns by delegating it to other staff;  Works together with the business development manager in developing and implementing strategic plans, initiatives, and corporate directives;  Assists and guides to the sales team about the proper sales etiquette;  Provides technical and product support to corporate clients;  Prepares and provides installation plan to the technicians;  Responsible in giving trainings to the staff and technicians;  Provides proper solutions as per customer requirements;  Introduces new products to the corporate clients through product demonstration;  Documents the processes in troubleshooting and problem resolution;  Checks for proper resolution of customer’s particular problem;  Immediately responds to customer complaints and product issues;  Manages the installation team, customer support and service centre;  Resolve technical and customer concern issues fast for customer satisfaction;  Directly reports to the Managing Director the technical and customer support activities.  Harmonizes and supports the organization’s workforces, including preparation of high quality agenda.  Assists Sales as key technical interface for clients.  Communicates to management and other associated bodies to ensure awareness and helps take necessary actions to resolve any existing/potential circumstances.  Arrange meetings regularly with sales team to keep them well informed about the varying organizational and corporate news.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cygnus Telecom LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Cygnus Telecom LLC Reviews by Location