Cygnus Telecom LLC

Cygnus Telecom LLC Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews

Clear

fun

Management was good I learned and became a sales executive with the company, Hardest part of the job was meeting sales target on deadline given by the company. Enjoyed time with colleagues,shared ideas and learned from each other.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long working hours

Very Good Company

working time : 8 to 6 pm Supportive Management Team Work Professional ethics training Extra curricular activities Bonus Learned new things

I love all sales related activities which i am engaged with.

My work day starts with making last day's report, after I follow up pending inquiries with existing customers. The main part of the job is to coordinate with different departments to complete the orders and avoid customer complaints. Sales documentation like LPO's, DON's, Sales Invoices, etc. We support customers to choose the right products as per their needs, finding new customers in remaining time. I got a very good knowledge about after sales support, sales coordination and direct and corporate selling. I've learn a lot about satellite communication products and services, my experience in industry giving me confidence to take hard challenges in any industry, my colleagues support me well, I admire them, I don't have anything good to say about my management, I love my job, I enjoy working and mingling with peoples from different countries and cultures, am smart, talkative, humorous person, I hope all my colleagues and customers love my behavior. Now I am ready to take a new challenge. I want use my skills and experience in a better way with whom supports me to achieve my personal goal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cygnus Telecom LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Cygnus Telecom LLC Reviews by Location

• Cygnus Telecom LLC
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?