Cupola Teleservices

Cupola Teleservices Management reviews

United Arab Emirates48 reviews

Clear

no comment

1) Attendance. Punctuality is one of the strongest virtues an employee can possess. ... 2) Innovation and Creativity. ... 3) Leadership. ... 4) Communication Skills. ... 5) Collaboration and Teamwork. ... 6) Time Management. ... 7) Customer Experience. ... 8) Problem Solving.

Bad management

very bad company:1 bad management 2 Not following the rules of 3 Obligation to pay 5,000 thousand dirhams in training compensatinn4 if any project left the company the will terminate the agent 5 Delaying visa work for new employees and inflicting fines on them

poor

Very poor low salary very very poor increment and raise very poor health insurance poor management Poor staff Good culture diversity low staff retention high number of resignation

its fun place to work to but not for long time.

cupola is a good place to work to but no benefits with salary the management isn't good that much there is some rules which isn't fair for the agents.

nice work place

i joined this company with full hope to improve my skills great management great team leaders big company will never lose if you join this company im still learning more from the team work

work enviroment

cupola is one of the best companies that ive worked in but they have two issues; the weak salary they give and the policy of the 5000 AED fine they apply upon you if you decided to leave before completing 1 year but regarding the other sides everything is great about this company.

Fun place with nice people

It’s ok if you are looking for a job and not welling to improve yourself. It’s not going to take you anywhere. Poor management with a poor hr. But most of the agents are nice.

Pros

Cons

Rotation shifts

only good for a last resort

compared to other related companies of the same field it has a very average infrastructure with poor management and very bad benefits.

Productive workplace

Cupola Teleservices has given me the opportunity to learn many things and advance my skills in MS Excel and also to manage a team. The management has pushed me to do my best everyday which increased my knowledge in the operations. The hardest part of the job is staying back for 12 hours to finish reports. My colleagues are very supportive and respectful. Most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of providing accurate and correct data which the management appreciates. I am seeking for a better opportunity with a higher rate in able to provide better for my family.

Pros

Team work

Cons

Long hours, compensation

Good to work with Cupola

Cupola Tele services is a very good company to work for processes and polices are clearly defined and easy to understand management is involved in the day to day work and activities and very helpful

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

busy

fun workplace

Good experience on so many levels with great team and management so many campaigns to learn from thats the old cupola it has changed alot since 2012

Company is good overall.

Job security totally depends upon the campaign. Management is good and helping. Friendly environment. Increments are not easy to get here.

customer service representative

customer service representative for a bank learns you to listen , analyse , and provide solution and inquires or forward it to the right section plus follow up the case . pressure is high but the environment was helping a lot. as much as the relation between management and employees is fine whatever the pressure employees will keep changing pressure to pleasure .

Supportive management & friendly workplace.

A place which has made us learn the norms and values of an organization and the management which has been supportive in hard times and employee oriented. This place has made us work together as a family and work professionally.

Pros

Monthly Rewards & Recognition, free team trips, movie tickets, gifts, etc.

Cons

New work policies.

productive and quick learning place for growth

fun to work on the weekends like on Saturday till noon only learned to swim and survive on our own best management I ever got to work with best of the team leads and manager the best part is that we need to meet our daily targets being on our toes all the time and being alert about the new updates

Pros

free lunch on the month ends, free movie tickets for couple every month end, dinner vouchers, etc

Cons

nothing at all

Typical call center environment

A productive company with a good management. Very professional. It was a fun place to work in specially with fun coworkers surrounded you and you feel them like a family.

productive and a hard work place

A productive company with a good strict management that provides everything in a professional way .. it was a fun place to work in specially with fun coworkers surrounded you and you feel them like a family ..

good workplace

good management hard working handling multi projects doing inbound and outbound calls data profiling register the customers for the events

Pros

free lunch

Cons

9 working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cupola Teleservices. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cupola Teleservices