Cupola Teleservices

Cupola Teleservices Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates48 reviews

Clear

Good to start your carrier.

Its nice working with cupola teleservices.Flexible working hours. 24/7 culture.You get salary on time.HR is cooperative.They have multiple projects.

Pros

Only your salary

Cons

No increase in salaries.

poor

Very poor low salary very very poor increment and raise very poor health insurance poor management Poor staff Good culture diversity low staff retention high number of resignation

Highly Motivated Employees

Diverse work enviorment and staff challenges staff to perform a higher level. Staff Share a bond of unity and always ready to give more than 100 percent.

Self-appraisal

This past year, I really worked on improving my teamwork skills. After completing the 2-day Teamwork 101 course, I had a much better understanding of team dynamics and how to contribute more effectively in the various roles and stages of team development

fun work place

so busy environment , calls and support have learned new technology and procedure great team work hardest part is so many changes on procedure even during the day most enjoyable is the team and new technology around

Typical call center environment

A productive company with a good management. Very professional. It was a fun place to work in specially with fun coworkers surrounded you and you feel them like a family.

productive and a hard work place

A productive company with a good strict management that provides everything in a professional way .. it was a fun place to work in specially with fun coworkers surrounded you and you feel them like a family ..

Fun workplace

9 working hours with enough breaks to refresh and get back to work as efficient as possible. lenient team-leader with understanding attitude of the work pressure. great co-workers, made lots of friends there. the hardest part of the job is having a high target to reach and the enjoyable part is being able to communicate with different people.

Direct Sales agent in Banking sector, throughout career acquires solid understanding of customer expectations,effective sales methods.

Daily Data Calling system and company visits in order to have the face to face meetings for a better productivity. Learned how to deal with different different nationalities,how to tackle and convince them accordingly,and improved my sales skills as well. my colleagues are very supportive and interactive. The hardest part of the job is the travelling as it is located little far. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to enter different places ,meet different people.

Cons

Hard Travelling

Good Learning ground

As per me its good learning ground. My work has has taught me good customer service skills. How to work with in the team and how to manage presuure. The hardest part of the job is to control work pressure. The most enjoyable part of the job is to share the joy of our success with the team.

Pros

Appreciation

Cons

tough cases

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cupola Teleservices. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cupola Teleservices
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?